• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

According to me Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.What do you think.

You are indeed right that forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.

According to me Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand it is difficult for those trader to earn from Forex trading who don't have knowledge about trading and don't have experience.so if any one want to become a successful trader then he/she should have to learn Forex trading first.What do you think.

yes foerx trading is not easy way but if a trader learning huge knowledge and demo practice few month then this trader earned big and good income in this forex trading because forex trading is a best business.

You are indeed right that forex is not easy at all. You have to practice a lot and learn a lot so that you would be able to develop your skills. I'm having a hard time learning how to improve my skill as it would need a lot of patience.

Maybe you need to explore different ways of learning and see if they cannot add value to this your overall learning experience and get you some improvements eventually. Try different tutorials,books, use forums or even request assistance as necessary to get you ahead as this can really get you some good results from trading that you need.

Forex trading is easy for those who have proper knowledge and experience of trading but on the other hand trading is very difficult for those traders who don't have knowledge and experience.

The Truth About Forex Trading Is

The way to make money is not to follow others, or think its easy - its not.

The way to succeed is to work smart and hard and the rewards are immense.

Accept the reality that you need to devise a mindset to deal with an entity that is all powerful - only you can be wrong as the market price is right.

I totally agree with you forex trading is very easy to those who has good knowlegde but its not easy for those who has no knowlegde or very less knowlegde. In the forex trading its very easy to easrn for long time but some time we get lose in the forex trading but we have to learn from these lose.

I think we maybe need to look at it from the perspective of whether knowledgeable and experienced traders get to lose or not when trading in forex. The fact that even those experienced traders also lose their trades when in forex means that its not exactly easy for me. It does get easier to trade with more infomation you get but it doesnt mean you win all trades.

Forex trading is not easy and its will never going to be easy. I have hard time earning myself and I'm hoping that in two to three years time I can earn at least 500 dollars a month but right now its seems I'm not earning at all. I have good six months earning streak but suddenly I got into big trouble.

In my opinion the famous quote Forex is easy money is not valid. Its easy to lose money in Forex but making money and exploiting the huge potential presented by the Forex market required much hard work.

Successful Forex trading is achieved by consistent learning about Forex and keeping oneself abreast with the latest developments in economy. One should gather information related to both fundamental and technical aspects of Forex trading.

Forex trading is not easy and will never will because those experienced traders are still experiencing losses no matter how many trades they've done, there is still no guarantee of 100% winning rate in here. So, it's hard and a risky business.

It is easy because we don't do any hard job in it we just make use of the mouse of our computer,so a click and every thing is excuted,but the problem and where it isn't easy is doing calculations as well as making reviews of the market,here brain work is needed so if we can analyze the market and do the required calculations then it will be easy when we get used to it.

- - - Updated - - -

It is easy because we don't do any hard job in it we just make use of the mouse of our computer,so a click and every thing is excuted,but the problem and where it isn't easy is doing calculations as well as making reviews of the market,here brain work is needed so if we can analyze the market and do the required calculations then it will be easy when we get used to it.

Thats correct that forex trading is never easy. But that depends upon how a trader takes it. If a trader keep on improving, then those trader will continuously make better results and thus those traders will eventually find it easier to earn from here than other traders.

Forex is a very difficult and not exactly easy. Only a novice trader who relies forex fortune that said it was easy. This business is so difficult that some people are successful only to learn, but we can achieve success this business.

Yes, for those who have gained huge knowledge and who have traded in this market for a long time, Forex comes to be an easy business, however for even such experts success is not guaranteed. Remember, people this is an unpredictable world after all!

Currency dealing is not simple and will never will because those knowledgeable investors are still suffering from failures no issue how many deals they've done. so it's difficult and a dangerous company.

Thats correct that forex trading is never easy. But that depends upon how a trader takes it. If a trader keep on improving, then those trader will continuously make better results and thus those traders will eventually find it easier to earn from here than other traders.

Yes you are right bro ., most of the traders will be thinking forex as a easy way to earn money and i am sure that they all are mistaken because forex is not so easy to learn and earn money . it need a very good understanding and as well as experience to make our self comfortable to trade and to earn money easily .

That would definitely be a mistake that would the trader dearly. This is just making the trader to experience unnecessary losses because they are trying to make some quick buck and therefore are likely to disregard the guidelines that are necessary to be successful in trading.

Why most newbie jumps into forex trading just because forex trading definations simply is the buying and selling of currrencies,failing to know that the market is not stable in a way that we just don't click the buy or sell button and make profits but we must first analyze the market.

From me Forex is a very difficult and not exactly easy. Only a novice trader who relies forex fortune that said it was easy. This business is so difficult that some people are successful only to learn, but we can achieve success this business.