• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

if you understand that what is forex trading, how this trading works, how to plan your strategies, then forex trading will be business for you. If don't understand this all, then it will be very tough business for you.

Yes definitely it is not easy but i would say its not that much tough also that one can't learn and get profit...being self motivated and eager to always learn leads to success in forex.

You know, I use to tell people that before one would join Forex, he has to reach a compromise within himself that he is now ready for Forex. Not going into it because it is talked about so much that it becomes irresistible.

Completely agree with this thread, Forex is not easy especially for beginners but not that much though also that we can't earn.. through proper education, careful analysis one can easily get benefited.

Completely agree with this thread, Forex is not easy especially for beginners but not that much though also that we can't earn.. through proper education, careful analysis one can easily get benefited.

Quite correct. even when Forex is so complex to comprehend, it doesn't mean one cannot learn or earn from it but as it requires time to gain the knowledge and skills required, not all are willing to stand through this long duration.

First and formost. Nothing is ever easy. Nothing good comes so easy and it's when we are searching for the easiest ways that we incurr lose. Patience pays. We all need to be patient and learn forex trading at least giving it 2hours of our time daily will be more better than in search of a fast method.

forex trading has become very big business plan forum in the world and it is not too easy to work here and earn income from here guranted it is for those peoples who have time and knowledge about it and they can easily do the trading so that was the peoples who are happy and are earning money

It is indeed a huge business now because, of the latest technology we have seen the huge improvement in the trading platform and connection or internet access. But still people tend to think that Forex trading is not easy even the traders because of the risks and chance of making losses.

It is indeed a huge business now because, of the latest technology we have seen the huge improvement in the trading platform and connection or internet access. But still people tend to think that Forex trading is not easy even the traders because of the risks and chance of making losses.
You know, you have to be cautious when dealing with a place where your funds are because they say that wherever a man's treasure is, there would his heart also be and considering the uncertain nature of Forex, Traders will always think it wouldn't be easy to trade on it.

If forex trading were to be any easy, all the people would have made the money on evreyday basis. but we don't see it that waay right. because forex is hard work much more than the internet marketing and similar other things that we see these days. i personally think that we should consider forex as more of side income.

If forex trading were to be any easy, all the people would have made the money on evreyday basis. but we don't see it that waay right. because forex is hard work much more than the internet marketing and similar other things that we see these days. i personally think that we should consider forex as more of side income.

See, it is a personal opinion that you want to take forex trading as side income. I am also involved with forex trading as part time basis. But not everyone is involved as part time basis. There are many traders who are trading as full time basis.

See, it is a personal opinion that you want to take forex trading as side income. I am also involved with forex trading as part time basis. But not everyone is involved as part time basis. There are many traders who are trading as full time basis.

I have even seen a couple of traders, young boys at that take Forex as their real business so they don't see it as something they do for some extra cash. Whichever way, Forex shouldn't be taken as walk over.

I have even seen a couple of traders, young boys at that take Forex as their real business so they don't see it as something they do for some extra cash. Whichever way, Forex shouldn't be taken as walk over.

Well, if you think one thing then you will understand my point. To be an expert trader you have to work really hard. After getting much experience only you can be an expert trader. And some those experienced traders becomes independent brokers or works in an organization. Now we are dealing with those persons only who have taken forex as full time. If they wouldn't work, would there any people who could involve with forex. We can trade because there is somebody who is helping us to trade. So every work has its value.

Well, if you think one thing then you will understand my point. To be an expert trader you have to work really hard. After getting much experience only you can be an expert trader. And some those experienced traders becomes independent brokers or works in an organization. Now we are dealing with those persons only who have taken forex as full time. If they wouldn't work, would there any people who could involve with forex. We can trade because there is somebody who is helping us to trade. So every work has its value.
I really understood you well. Perhaps one would say that they are the link between we traders and the real Foreign Exchange market. Even an average trader who has no intention of working with a brokers' firm or being addressed as a very good trader would have to work very hard if he wishes to make profit from Forex.

Nothing is easy and coming to forex trading the same thing also. In forex trading we are to taking it slow but steady if we want it to be that easy on us because most of the times we are always wanting the fast money whereby forcing it on us. However. Forex is not easy but with consistency we will be able to have our end meet.

As if we are all the same with the slowly but surely move but then, there are those traders who wants quick profits or fast achieving their goals which they ignore the risks and skip demo or test of their strategies which lead them to their failures. Therefore, no one should say it's easy and quick winnings.

Forex earns us some money and based on that we can say that it is not going to be easy, because the money is moving like water in the market. it goes up and down and you have to find the moment of the serenity. that being said, there are some of the times you have to understand that it would be possible there as well.

As if we are all the same with the slowly but surely move but then, there are those traders who wants quick profits or fast achieving their goals which they ignore the risks and skip demo or test of their strategies which lead them to their failures. Therefore, no one should say it's easy and quick winnings.
I think Forex should be seen from the angle of a child that needs time to grow and needs some nutrients in the form of food to mature as well. It's just that most times, newer traders are always in a haste to make it quicker and for that reason, they fall into the trap of losses.

Its not easy to earn in forex. It required a lot of knowledge and experiences before one can actually make steady profit. Forex is not rocket science but it calls for details to attention and once you are able to set everything right on the screen and on your mind, you can make some profit. Its ideal to make steady profit that is modest rather than rushing yourself and falling flat on your face.

Forex trading will always remain a complex profession. It can never be made easy. However, it can be simplified as long as trading is done in a systematic manner without deviating from the strategy. Determination, analyzing errors and fixing them, mind control and patience takes a prominent role in shaping the outcome of a trade. As long as a trader does not possess these virtues, trading will remain a difficult task.

Forex trading is never an easy business just chek and you will see what I mean forex trading is one of the risky business which we ever come acroos in the internet so as per this I think that the trader need to try their own best and be sure that they trade with patience to make their desire income