• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Zulutrade - autotrading forex with signals

Sure, Zulutrade is well known for their copy trading feature which has attracted a lot of traders to them. Just call the name and an average trader will associate it with copytrading. That's where you can copy some of the most respected traders.

I do sometimes use autotrading feature, using MQL 5 signals with my Mercerfx account. Tip: Don't use their free signals for real account, they're really a crap, most of them are randomly opened orders, or by weak S&R strategy. I used paid 200$ monthly signal provider with aggressive big lot size trading, but rare entries.. my favourite style actually.

Can anybody suggest any good signal providers which they're following? :)
Learning is much better than depending on others! Don’t lose your energy by searching a good signal provider. Invest your time to learn Forex and update your trading skill.

Well traders and investors have different mindset and operates in different ways. It is better to choose signal providers by yourself and invest in several rather than one signal provider.

Anybody here with a live account with zulutrade?
would be great to exchange strategies and SPs comments :32 (19):

I see; this type of automatic service was popular during the 2012-13; nowadays I don’t think traders have enough interest on it!

ECN brokers are the safest option for you. You can entrust your trading capital with them. A secure broker safeguards your trading capital and always keeps your trust in them at a top priority.

ECN brokers are the safest option for you. You can entrust your trading capital with them. A secure broker safeguards your trading capital and always keeps your trust in them at a top priority.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :)