• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your memorable way on trading?

Maybe, in that day you earned the biggest amount or anything like that, but don’t feel shy to share that good moments with all of us.

Memorable way or memorable day? Whatever, 1st day of live trading! I was super exited! Till now I can remember all of scenarios.

It was long ago. lol I had a small balance and made a big amount. Don't remember the details. lol But I remember I made 240 pips in one day from multiple opened orders. That was also long ago.

Consistency is the brick of success. It helps gradually to build your account. To be successful for long term we need to be consistent in profit making. Random trading can't help us to be successful.

Some traders do not use stop loss. It doesn't mean all pro traders do not use stop loss. In the book The Millionaire Traders, you will find traders who became millionaire by trading use stop loss. It is all about your knowledge and how efficiently you use your knowledge. Yes one quality is common among all pro traders, they are extremely disciplined.

Many brokers are engaged in scamming and fraudulence and are established only with commercial purposes. These brokers are not client-dedicated, which is an alarming signal for us.

Turn Forex into a great source of income and lack of analytical knowledge can be a barrier in the way. Take time to make a good strategy for yourself.

Traders can use both a single trading platform and a multiple trading platform. However, you can lower the number of losses but can’t avoid it fully. Don’t go for taking revenge on the market.