• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your management skills can make you money

I think in forex, you have to have good management skills, like managing loss, risks, money, and your mind. If you're good at these things then your earning will also follow. If you're no good and do not care to manage then you will also lose a lot of money as a result cause in forex, its all about management of your trades and all aspects of your trades. Just like a normal business, some do so well and some lose so miserably, and all of that is dependent upon who manage it and what they do with it. Assess and improve your management skills and you will be a better trader. What do you all think?

It’s called money management! No doubt, without it the success is quite impossible! I actually recover my small trading losses so smoothly because of my clear knowledge of this financial market! I have increased my profit ratio by following this policy.

Money management in trading is very much important, we can trading with always discipline using money management because this is very important which in trading we can easily to losing money if always greedy with take high risk in trading, because forex not only about profit but also about risk management plan

Yes, risk management plan is very much important here! No one can make unlimited money here in a short period of time, it’s all about consistency. I have never seen a successful Forex trader without proper money management plan.

Controlling your own money is half the problem. But to take control of other money, for me that's a big responsibility. Although some do take it and later you can't find them together with the money

It’s called money management! No doubt, without it the success is quite impossible! I actually recover my small trading losses so smoothly because of my clear knowledge of this financial market! I have increased my profit ratio by following this policy.

Yes you are right. Management is very important in trading. Time management, risk management, trade management and money management all are important. Only a good strategy doest not give you good result if your managment is poor. Be disciplined and manage everything properly.

I think in forex, you have to have good management skills, like managing loss, risks, money, and your mind. If you're good at these things then your earning will also follow. If you're no good and do not care to manage then you will also lose a lot of money as a result cause in forex, its all about management of your trades and all aspects of your trades. Just like a normal business, some do so well and some lose so miserably, and all of that is dependent upon who manage it and what they do with it. Assess and improve your management skills and you will be a better trader. What do you all think?

I think; newbie should focus on basic thing then the advance level! Of course, money management is an advance level skill; and there is no alternative way of MM for sure.

The skills of every trader need to be managed. It is never possible to do good trading without skills management. I can only make money when I have a good experience of trading.

Majority of the Forex traders are failure in Forex due to their lack of management skill. Traders have to sharpen their skill and knowledge as well.

Poor management causes loss so we have to focus on proper management of money. Your initial time should be spent on learning a lot. Then you will able to develop a better money management plan.

Effective management skills such as risk management, and money management can increase profits and reduce losses in forex trading, potentially resulting in monetary gains.

Better management will give you more return on the market. But it’s sad to know that most of the traders are ignorant of trade management.

Don’t over trade because it will bring loss for you. Immediate selling of a trade right after buying will cause a loss of some dollars for you. So

You have to be more cautious about EA trading because wrong selection of an EA can destroy you completely. Expert traders have proven EAs and these robots are performing better.

Personally, I take rough entries with big risk sometimes to gain more profit but ultimately it leads me to lose massively. However, when I follow risk management policy, I can carry handsome amount of profit on average. Every broker allows traders with a demo account for the assistance of practicing.