• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Your favourite session

I think that most important fundamentals are released during US and European sessions which impact majority of major currencies. This implies higher volatility and hence, higher profitability. Asian session is a bit calmer and is better for traders who prefer swing or scalping

Try London session because it is really very liquid and every one can grab the opportunity to make around 20 - 25 pips in it for sure if they know how to make it right.

True; that’s the most volatile trading session; and most of the traders try to use this active session to make more money.

No matter where you live usually London session and New York session are good for trading. In other session you can also trade if you have that kind of strategy. In Tokiyo and Sydney sessions market remains a bit slow. It's the London and New York sessions where market usually are more liquid. Now decision is yours.

Loss is a common issue in this market. If you want to make money from this market you need to have proper plan to deal with the losses properly.

I think that most important fundamentals are released during US and European sessions which impact majority of major currencies. This implies higher volatility and hence, higher profitability. Asian session is a bit calmer and is better for traders who prefer swing or scalping
Right. I trade on European sessions most of the time. That is my favorite session to trade.

Risk management is very important for every trade because that the way we can minimize our risk. And to manage risk we need to be disciplined. But it is not easy to do this, because not every one is skilled with it.

The best option to follow London and New York session. Most of the days market remains active during this session. Again it is also important about comfort.