• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

your broker is regulated or not ?

From my first day of trading I am to a great degree committed to end up a proficient trader by learning. that is the reason I have picked ForexChief which is genuine ECN Execution trading and forever ensure best trading condition for procuring legitimate trading information by giving selective educational offices.
The ECN Execution trading stage forever guarantees security of assets at any sorts of ventures with an extensive variety of trading innovations. What's more, from here with no sorts of confinements I am ready to utilize my any trading systems including most minimal trading spreads. along these lines, I feel secure and agreeable forever when trading.

Hello? How many years you have been doing live trading actually? Are you using any particular trading system?

before using any broker trade in a micro account
which is very supportive to make sure the real performance of broker.

finally i got all my lost funds worth of 50k back from a scam broker that stocked my capital with an unregulated broker, if you need assistance with regards of your lost funds/BTC from your broker or maybe your broker manager is asking you to make more deposit before you could make a withdrawal or your account has been manipulated by your broker manager or your broker has blocked your account just because they need you to make more deposit to your account. if you're interested in getting all your funds back kindly get in contact with me on my whatsapp +17244003604 and i will guide you on the steps i took in getting all my refunds.

You are violating the forum rule! Be careful!! It’s a decent community. Don’t try to scam here!

Please be careful on this issue! Don’t go with fresh new broker; research more on their regulation status! Try to use trusted Forex brokers.

Mine current is not - but I do not see anything bad regarding it, I am even see some positive things around it. Can you trully believe in that or not? You can make more money actually if you believe in such things like this one. Just try unregulated.

Regulation is key , but good regulation is more important. Look for brokers regulated by the FCA , FINRA, Swiss regulation their compliance is to a higher standard than others….don’t go for carribean regulators or offshore nation regulators .

Actually, we have to make sure to take this bonus from only regulated broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonus which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

It is very much important to know whether your broker is regulated or not. Every trader should choose the regulated broker to trade in the forex market.

Yes, my broker is regulated I had a lot of trouble with the broker when I joined the new trading. Then someone advised me to trade in a regulated broker. Since then I have been looking for a regulated broker. After a lot of searching, I found a regulated broker and this broker is very trustworthy and honest.

Regulation of a broker is very important. My broker Eurotrader is well regulated and licensed. Before I choosing them I did some research of my own and found them regulated.

Latest posts

New Threads