• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

You need to learn

To learn the art of trading, one needs to spend enough time and dedication. Most newbie are not willing to learn deeply. They run for short cut which is not an ideal to be skilled. It takes time to be skilled. Accept this truth and go forward. Best of luck with learning.

according to my trading experience i think learning is important , its true but without learning any kind of learning can be useless.

right now i am using demo account where i am using my all trading strategies with high leverage. which is really supportive to avoid risk before live trading.

right now i am using demo account where i am using my all trading strategies with high leverage. which is really supportive to avoid risk before live trading.
The purpose of demo is to be familiar with the trading mechanism. Another purpose of demo is to test your strategy. Stay on demo as long as you find a proven method. Define your entry, exit, risk, reward and risk management policy on demo. Once you are convinced you can go for live trading.

demo is important for ensuring all basic knowledge but i dont like to trade in there , because there is no real money and we cant focus on there consistently , so i think micro account is the good solution,.

We can start Forex in a proper way, if we want to be a professional. pips School is the first choice of learning and besides this demo account must which is mainly considered the foremost place to acquire real basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

To be expert in the art of trading, there is no alternative to knowledge and skills. And it takes time to achieve it but most people do not try to understand this fact. They waste time looking for short cut.

right now i am learning from my own mistake , and the main mistake is lack of controlling thought. only because of this problem Mankind fall a great trouble.

Yes everyone newbie should practice and focus on learning. In forex without skills earning is not possible. No matter how long you are trading. Skills and experience is the key to success.

New traders should realise that learning in forex is a never ending process and that theoretical knowledge is of no use if you don't practice regularly. I still re-analyze all my strategies, make a backup plan and do detailed research before committing any trade on any given day.

losses is a very common thing that we the traders cant avoid in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience. so we traders always have to take it easily.

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

according to me , learning can be useless if there is no regular level of practice , so we the traders should focus on practice first of all.

Constant learning and practicing are what make you a successful trader. If you think that you are good to go after you have completed your education course, you might have to rethink it. Every new trade will come as a new lesson for you. You might not realize but you will be learning the most important lessons of your trading career when you actually start trading. Stay open to learning and pay attention to the minute details because they matter more in the big picture.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

learning is important but if you cant focus on practice session , the result of trading could be dangerous.
Being willing to learn and having determination to learn is the first requirement one must be able to meet. It requires a lot of perseverance and effort to become a an effective trader.

Being willing to learn and having determination to learn is the first requirement one must be able to meet. It requires a lot of perseverance and effort to become a an effective trader.
We will need to start doing such types of trades that can help us in getting more income from the Forex markets.

News trading is popular among traders. Even though news trading comes with certain amount of risk, it is popular among traders as it gives quick trading profit. Traders should analyze the market carefully before news trading because a decision can make a trader suffer in the long run. Right decision is badly needed for trading during news time.

Knowledge is indeed power. Knowledge is acquired by learning and clearing the basics before learning the complex concepts. If you want to learn forex, you should focus on learning every day.

Forex is never a scam but a broker can be. I am not saying that all brokers are scam. So, while searching for a broker, try to select a reliable broker so you can get all reliable trading facilities, Broker’s security is a major factor to consider.