• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you trade with a non regulated broker

Would you trade with a non regulated broker? I know there are some non regulated brokers out there that have attractive offers but will you risk trading with one of those? Have you traded with one and how was that experience? I'm looking into some attractive offers but the brokers are not regulated. What are you thoughts about this?

I know I can trade with a broker offering means of deposit and withdrawal for a non regulated payment processor but the issue of the broker itself not being regulated is something I doubt if I can do. There are a thousand and one of them who are already regulated so making the unregulated one an option will be far fetched.

I know I can trade with a broker offering means of deposit and withdrawal for a non regulated payment processor but the issue of the broker itself not being regulated is something I doubt if I can do. There are a thousand and one of them who are already regulated so making the unregulated one an option will be far fetched.

So I guess I should stick with a regulated one if I will be using high capital then. There are some easy ones that have no regulation. I guess its fearful to use those ones as they can scam us and we have no where to complain to right. I will not use high capital on those non regulated ones. I've seen some with non regulation but yet still many users use them.

So I guess I should stick with a regulated one if I will be using high capital then. There are some easy ones that have no regulation. I guess its fearful to use those ones as they can scam us and we have no where to complain to right. I will not use high capital on those non regulated ones. I've seen some with non regulation but yet still many users use them.
Sure, it is the way I feel. I try to associate them with a payment processor as well because I never would risk some huge sums of money with an unregulated payment processor. Well, if you are pleased with the nature of services an unregulated payment processor offers, then it would be wise enough to only trade safe with them, most probably, with a forfeitable sum.

So many regulated brokers have closed office in the past, the last one being an Israel based binary option broker who got clearance from Cyprus regulatory authority a month ago. Forex is a OTC (over the counter) market. Thus, regulations have very little effect on the broker. Even though it gives a sense of confidence to a trader, still, it does not guarantee total transparency on the part of a forex broker. The best thing for a trader to do is visit forex related forums and discuss about the broker before making a final decision. There are specialized websites which constantly monitor forex brokers. Since prevention is better than cure, it is better to decide the forex broker based on messages from fellow traders than totally relying on regulatory mechanism.

Would you trade with a non regulated broker? I know there are some non regulated brokers out there that have attractive offers but will you risk trading with one of those? Have you traded with one and how was that experience? I'm looking into some attractive offers but the brokers are not regulated. What are you thoughts about this?
Of course not, i will prefer the safety of my money rather than get that deposit, i know some newbies must be feel attracted with that unregulated broker, which offering so many bonus for them, but it is useless if they Cheat against us, because it means the end of our account.

I think it is not safe to do the business with the unregulated broker. You have to make sure that regulation with the forex, otherwise there seems to be no point in trading. You can rather invest into gambling than investing into the unregulated broker. That is what we have to consider there as well.

As per my experience we always should trade with any reputated and well known brokers some brokers are just arise in the market whose are gives some heavy discount and anothers things but we should not go with thats.

It is always safer to trade with a regulated broker and the next issue that is worthy of note is who regulated the broker. I have come across some brokers that where regulated by some unknown bodies or as some online users would say, some internal regulators.

of course i will not do anything like this because the unregulated can be scam and take my money and after that if i make good profits i could not withdraw it like what happened with me with a broker without naming any names

I won't trade with a non regulated broker. I don't trust the non regulated brokers that are coming up this time and filling everywhere. I like to trade with a regulated broker where I'm sure that my deposit is safe. Non regulated brokers can scam you anytime and run away.

Regulation is an unquestionable need, yet it doesn't recommend that you are ensured. I figure traders should wind up being more familiar with their broker much better before opening an account with them. There are regulated brokers which are beginning late really loathsome spots to put your money. Regulation is beginning late the tip of the ice sheet. We should check every last other perspective of a broker. Thank you

Nowadays there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market place , and Honestly Speaking most of them are found to be scams, so that’s very difficult to find a right broker practically.

No way, I see maximum non-regulated brokers are scam! They are involved with blocking traders account after making handsome money from this financial market. So, I prefer only high regulated Forex broker whatever ECN or STP it is.

I am not here for losing my money! That’s why, I am not interested in about non regulated Forex broker! As far as I know, non-regulated Forex brokers are scammers! On the other hand, only regulated brokers are able to provide 100% capital security of the Forex traders.

I think no anyone they want fall in trap certain unregulated broker, because they will only will carry out money and trader or investor only become victim, looking good broker is not easy but after we found and comfortable using service hence we will keep stick with these company

Yes, it’s not easy task for the new Forex traders since, market maker Forex brokers are available here and there! By the way, I think in this case popular forums and review sites are much useful! Because, till now there have enough number of topics about different Forex Brokers.

I think no anyone they want fall in trap certain unregulated broker, because they will only will carry out money and trader or investor only become victim, looking good broker is not easy but after we found and comfortable using service hence we will keep stick with these company

But till now few traders are interested in big bonus & leverage instead of regulation and unfortunately, it’s true!

Forex is the most profitable online earning source in the world. You can earn a lot of money if you have proper knowledge and experience in this market.