• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Would you quit trading for your career

I would not quit my career for forex trading as I have a family that I want to provide for. I don't want them to go hungry or cold because of my decision to trade that might or might not succeed.
But once I have gained appropriate trading skills and have sufficient knowledge and start making consistent profits I’ll surely go for trading full-time.
We will need to use such kind of a trading system that is easy to understand and use.

Don’t choose this option, if you are not sure on your trading skill! Long term trading brings benefits in the long run; on the other hand, short term trading brings benefits in the short term. Traders fear of long-term trading as many of them don’t have sufficient analytical skill and as a result they can’t forecast the market well.

To be honest, Forex is a risky business when you trade not maintaining the risk management policy. So, don’t take any decision emotionally! You should know how to minimize trading risk like lowering lot size, taking low leverage in trading; trading with low spread trading pairs, etc. So try to learn how to get rid of trading risk indeed.

To be honest, Forex is a risky business when you trade not maintaining the risk management policy. So, don’t take any decision emotionally! You should know how to minimize trading risk like lowering lot size, taking low leverage in trading; trading with low spread trading pairs, etc. So try to learn how to get rid of trading risk indeed.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

It can be; but select your broker so carefully! Try to select such a broker which guarantees you against all technical issues like slippage, requites and dealing desk. A regulated broker always thinks about traders’ security of funding and always gives a special care to this issue. So, try to find the right broker for you.

If you are unsure about your trading ability, avoid this choice. Long-term trading provides long-term rewards; short-term trading, on the other hand, provides short-term benefits. Long-term trading is feared by traders since many lack adequate analytical abilities and hence are unable to accurately estimate the market.

Initially, it is not advisable to quit your job and make forex trading into a career. There is major risk involved and you need to be able to invest time and energy into learning all about it first. Practice builds confidence and increases courage to take the right step towards success. Over time, with experience, if you want to turn it into a career, it seems valid as you know how to operate to win consistent returns. Give it time and be patient while you watch yourself grow as a trader.

Initially, it is not advisable to quit your job and make forex trading into a career. There is major risk involved and you need to be able to invest time and energy into learning all about it first. Practice builds confidence and increases courage to take the right step towards success. Over time, with experience, if you want to turn it into a career, it seems valid as you know how to operate to win consistent returns. Give it time and be patient while you watch yourself grow as a trader.
The business of the Forex trading must be done in a way so that more profits can be started in the short time duration.

It depends. If you are making good consistent profits and passionate about trading only then you can opt for trading full-time.

Forex trading is chosen as a career path by some people. But that is not for everyone. Most traders have a full time job and they trade part time for an additional income. But if you are continuously making losses and dont have much time to spare for trading then it would be better to focus on your job more. If you feel that trading is putting a lot of pressure on you and taking a toll on your health then taking a break would be the ideal decision. You can always come back to trading when you feel ready. Until then you can fully devote yourself to building your career as a working professional.

Forex trading is a business which you can do at the side of your job or other business. You do not need to quit it. It is possible to make good money as a part time trader and do other business or job successfully.

As of now I am able to manage my career along with trading. It was a struggle in the beginning but not anymore. So, I give equal importance to both my career and trading in the present. I think it is possible to focus on both and stay profitable if you have a passion for trading.

The OP has valid points. A career, or a profession is a stable source of income. At the end of the month we are sure to get a fixed amount. But it’s absolutely the opposite with forex trading. Neither are we sure how much profit we are going to make, nor are we sure whether or not we’ll be able to make profits in the first place. It is a very risky market. Overall, I think forex trading is better if seen as a hobby. It will be wise if one prioritises his career over trading forex, well unless and until they have a strong ambition of chasing their dream.

Many brokers are engaged in scamming and fraudulence and are established only with commercial purposes. These brokers are not client-dedicated, which is an alarming signal for us.

Whatever I do in my life, I will keep forex as my part time profession. Forex is a potential source of earning for those who know how to trade properly.