• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Without any doubt

It’s because traders always capitalize on their wild guesses. So traders should pass most of their time in developing trading strategy.

Efficiency in volatility management is essential for traders because volatility carries a large degree of trading risk for traders. The more a trader understands the market, the more his profit-earning possibility is.

Better knowledge can be a solution to Forex puzzling nature. Paid courses, free video tutorials, reading e-books, taking advice from experts can be different approaches of rectifying mistakes.

Sometimes technical analysis fells you in a fallacy so traders’ carefulness is highly needed. Besides technical analysis, traders should run fundamental analysis to bolster a trading signal.

Some regulated trading brokers allow traders with good amount of welcome bonus which is a great opportunity for those who don’t have sufficient trading capital.

To grow instant decision-making ability, traders should have high prudence and market analysis ability. Fundamental analysis should be run over the market.

Without any doubt, any foreign currency exchange trader can feel the hazard to lose capital since risk factors can make him less confident.
Being overconfident of the price flow is nearly impossible but we can guess the price flow to some extent through thorough market analysis!

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!
We will need to make such kind of Efforts so that the Risks will start coming down for us.

Forex is a market free of manipulation just because it is decentralized so if we carefully trade, we can be the profit-bearer.

Without any doubt, any foreign currency exchange trader can feel the hazard to lose capital since risk factors can make him less confident. Risk management is the proper administration factor which can help any trader to feel secured by keeping his trading risks minimum against the price fluctuations of various currencies.
Following risk management won’t only cure our problem rather we also need better market forecast.