• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Wired - Wiredpay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is right and that is why i think it is better if wiredpay take this one seriously and promote their own payment processor to the other forum or to the other exchangers, and even offering bank withdrawal with reasonable fees.

It is all about Promotion. If they don't want to use a paid Advertising, they can stick with free Advertising, the more the Advertise is the more Clients will be retaining Money on them and the more they can expand in the Industry. I wonder if they are Lazy to do that.

It is all about Promotion. If they don't want to use a paid Advertising, they can stick with free Advertising, the more the Advertise is the more Clients will be retaining Money on them and the more they can expand in the Industry. I wonder if they are Lazy to do that.
Free advertising does not give much contribution for this payment processor if they want more elegant way maybe they make some kind of cooperation with ptp forums or other business such as HYIP, to gain more and more costumers who love risk investment by their side.

Your just right with that, about using a PTP Forums because that only will force a prospect to register because of the Bonus associated with his Forum point payments through this processor; just like what WMF Admin did when promoting Entromoney or so on.

I recommend Forex broker more than PTP if they want to gain some recognition in high risk business. I choose Forex because this business is keep growing and become popular in the eyes of a lot of traders around the world.

:) High Yield Business is Hot. And they are into Forex very well. When this is Promoted in Brokers, it stands the high changes of influencing the High Yield Market. Meanwhile Payeer just stated from there...now it is getting famous on that field.

Wiredpay seems need to learn from its competitor. If they don't want to learn the chance of losing more money is bigger here, also according to me that Wiredpay after "reincarnate" is like new boys on the block so they still has chance to be alternative payment processor.

Status
Not open for further replies.