• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Will an impatient trader become successful?

I can't see it happening. I don't want to sound harsh but there is no place for impatient people in forex trading. You can either try to train you temperament or change your field of investment. I don't want to see anyone lose money and their way in life. So, please do yourself a favour and invest only if you are ready.

I can't see it happening. I don't want to sound harsh but there is no place for impatient people in forex trading. You can either try to train you temperament or change your field of investment. I don't want to see anyone lose money and their way in life. So, please do yourself a favour and invest only if you are ready.

Such a great personality do you have; just amazing! By the way, without proper knowledge & experience, nothing is possible! So, need to follow your words.

I wish i could say yes but an impatient trader will face profits here to there, however he will face net loss. Forex trading requires a lot of patience on behalf of the trader. You need to induce patience in your life. Remember, good things takes time to arrive. It is the same for forex trading.

I wish i could say yes but an impatient trader will face profits here to there, however he will face net loss. Forex trading requires a lot of patience on behalf of the trader. You need to induce patience in your life. Remember, good things takes time to arrive. It is the same for forex trading.

Agree with you mate, really it takes such a long time; since it’s a decentralized market! By the way, a good trader can earn enough money here since he/she can identify most of the good opportunities.

Every success story is a function of right attitude, hard work, patience and good skills. This is a universal feature among majority of unsuccessful forex traders. It is true that without trading familiarity and expertise traders can’t ensure a comfortable trading journey. But at the same time, it is also true that without right attitude to hard work and being patience a trader can’t expect the profit margin he always dreams of.

Every success story is a function of right attitude, hard work, patience and good skills. This is a universal feature among majority of unsuccessful forex traders. It is true that without trading familiarity and expertise traders can’t ensure a comfortable trading journey. But at the same time, it is also true that without right attitude to hard work and being patience a trader can’t expect the profit margin he always dreams of.

Absolutely, only pro traders can enjoy their trading since they have the idea on the current market: what’s going on! Although, no one have 100% success ratio here! But, it’s true end of the day pro traders are profitable.

I do not think k so as I have always been taught that patience is key to success on the Forex market and I implemented it while trading. I struggled much for achieving this patience and I would recommend you people to work on your emotions before investing on the live market. Stay safe!

I do not think k so as I have always been taught that patience is key to success on the Forex market and I implemented it while trading. I struggled much for achieving this patience and I would recommend you people to work on your emotions before investing on the live market. Stay safe!

Exactly, emotions is one of the most common problem here! You may noticed, many traders were successful in demo but now struggling in their live, because of their emotions & that’s the reality.

I think not.
although if this person is very lucky and wins the lottery every day, then he can.
Forex is patience. If you understand the market, are aware of its movements, but you just can't wait to see what happens next, then what kind of success can we talk about? Most likely, such a trader did not even become familiar with the theory, but immediately began to trade.

I think not.
although if this person is very lucky and wins the lottery every day, then he can.
Forex is patience. If you understand the market, are aware of its movements, but you just can't wait to see what happens next, then what kind of success can we talk about? Most likely, such a trader did not even become familiar with the theory, but immediately began to trade.

True; suppose you got a TP with 1000$; then what? nothing actually! if you made this money only based on your luck without knowledge; then you’ll face a huge SL!

Every successful trader has something unique with his trading strategies. They themselves find those uniqueness. They have customized the strategy according to their trading psychology. This is the reason, one trader strategy doesn't work for other. You have to find out your own trading edge. Only you know what you understand the most. Learning is a long term tedious process. Everyone has to go through it if they want to make consistent money in forex trading.

Impatient traders can never become successful in forex. When it comes to trading, the decision of when to buy a stock can sometimes be easier than knowing when is the appropriate time to sell a stock. Patience and discipline is a virtue that will benefit all traders, keeping emotion, and snap judgments in check. In case if they earn some money it will never be consistent because patience matters for any successful trader.

Impatient trader can not become successful most of the time. Some are exceptional. And we all know that exception can not be an example.

My point also same. If you are not ready practice in demo account until fully master the trading.

No. Forex trading is more about your psychology than any other factors because your emotions manipulate your trading decisions. If you can’t control your emotions and become impatient, then you’re likely to lose more money.