• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Why you lose more than gaining profit

If you lose more than gaining profit, you should reassess your trading strategies. If you don't have a good strategy then its time to formulate one. Usually long term trading can give you more earning than short term trading. I think people lose so much more in scalping cause the market is so unpredictable and the level of movement is small too so you enter and exit without much pips gain. If you trade blindly and have low knowledge and practice and poor money or loss management skills you will also lose very quickly. You must make a new strategy if you lose all the time and ask someone to look at the way you trade and your strategies.

We lose more than we gain because of two reasons. The first major reason might be a loop hole in our strategy. A defective strategy will expose the trader to risk which will ultimately lead to a net loss. The second reason would be lack of patience and mind control. Due to this, a trader would close profit making positions much early while holding on to loss making positions. This ultimately results in a net loss. These are the two main factors that results in more loss than gain.

We lose more than we gain because of two reasons. The first major reason might be a loop hole in our strategy. A defective strategy will expose the trader to risk which will ultimately lead to a net loss. The second reason would be lack of patience and mind control. Due to this, a trader would close profit making positions much early while holding on to loss making positions. This ultimately results in a net loss. These are the two main factors that results in more loss than gain.

sometime our knowledge might not be up to date and we force ourself to trade that make us to fail and get loss in this market well this is not bad but I always I think that the right thing is for the trader to have the skills first before commencement of trade

I guess a poor strategy could lead to loss but should be reassess and change if needed. The lack of patience and mental control is of those newbies and some experienced traders but those are more so with newbies. As an experienced traders, they do not fear cause they have strong control over their trades as in stop loss or take profit or their strategies.

Lose is a part of any types of business. Forex business is not difference in this case. I think I lose because of my own faults as I am not very experienced. I think I need more skill and knowledge to reduce the amount of lose though some times fate does not support me to gain profit.

Right now I do gain some profit in forex trading and I do hope I can really enjoy forex trading. I'm so excited to see myself having big income in forex and I do hope that in two to three years time I can really become a big time trader. And I don't experience loses for the last six months now.

More than eighty five percents of traders are failing in forex and so that is a very high rate compared to other things in life. Usually that is a very scary rate. If you gain less than ten percent of the time then that says something but I do believe that those people lack knowledge or talents and that is why they can't make money. If they learn and stay disciplined and work hard at it they will get something.

There are various reasons to lose money at trading. It depends on the mistake done by traders. So first recognize the mistake. Then understand where you have done the mistake. And then make the alternative plan.

It's on your skills, the more the skills, the better the trade and when there are more losses superceding the profits, then there is a loophole in the strategy which needs to be worked upon. The only way to overcome bad trading skills is by learning how to do it better.

It's on your skills, the more the skills, the better the trade and when there are more losses superceding the profits, then there is a loophole in the strategy which needs to be worked upon. The only way to overcome bad trading skills is by learning how to do it better.
and trying to apply those what we learned before into the practical account or in live account directly if you dare, more people who learn about something don't apply it in the real condition and let that knowledge become just a written knowledge and never make us gain more profit than lose

You know, it is always seen in fear. I see fear as the only reason someone would have an eventually good strategy and refuse to put it into work. That is just the brain I see that would be behind that. Forgetting that when nothing is ventured, nothing would be gained.

I think the market is so bad and if the trader gets impulsive then they can lose a lot as well. The market can cause a good trader who is impulsive losses. So, there are many factors that will make the trader lose. Also, opening too many losing trades will lead to total losses. In forex, we have to wait for a long time sometimes to gain profit so impatience is another problem.

And I think that one of the things that make a trader either good or bad is his ability to take decisions without having to allow his instincts speak for him. A good trader should be able to analyze the market well before trading. Perhaps one of the reasons a trader will lose so much is acting it trading by chance.

Sometimes just bad news can cause you to lose, or bad days in the week, or just a bad quarter or period. You do run into luck sometimes. Forex requires extensive knowledge and experiences so gambling will cause you lots of pain. Sometimes the brokers can trade against you or do evil tricks to cause you to lose so beware as well.

I never lost in forex trade and have face many times of MC...
But, i can improve my balance soon. and improve it litle by litle...

trading in forex is difficult, but losing is inevitable in forex, even the most experienced traders loose money....

FBS

Broker Representative
trading in forex is difficult, but losing is inevitable in forex, even the most experienced traders loose money....
Not every trader has losses. The one who insured his trading gets the lost money back.

@FBS, Now the question is, how many percentage of this money would you get back, rebate I guess. What percentage does FBS as a broker grant to their traders and what would be the criteria to receive such. That not withstanding, majority of all the traders who are involved in Forex lose.

FBS

Broker Representative
@FBS, Now the question is, how many percentage of this money would you get back, rebate I guess. What percentage does FBS as a broker grant to their traders and what would be the criteria to receive such. That not withstanding, majority of all the traders who are involved in Forex lose.

Well, there are some conditions that a trade should complete during his/her trading, after that in case of a lost, lost money will be back.

EXAMPLE:
Your deposit is 1000 USD.
You insure 70% of your deposit (700 USD)
FBS pays you back your insured 700 USD when an insured event occurs and you’ve been traded 87 lots.

So, if you loose this money and you the required conditions are fulfilled then FBS will pay you these funds back!
Even if you completed only 50% of these required conditions you will still get back the part of your insured amount.

You can find all the information or calculate your insurance here

Last edited: