• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which trading should do?

I am a scalper! Basically, I have selected this trading system because of my low trading balance! On the other hand, I use swing trading style for quite a sometimes! In my trading, I mainly use h1 time frame and for swing trading I use D1.

If it is so similar to mine, the method becomes fun when scalper fast out of the market in conditions of profitable, no matter how large the pip, the important thing is no profit from transactions that are placed

Basically, it’s an open platform, so anyone can start Forex trading according to their personal choice! But I think, new traders should start their trading as a part time trader! EUR/USD is the best trading pair for them and scalping is the best trading style for newbies!

Just as I, too, choosing the EUR/USD in practice forex trading in demo account, try to manage the capabilities so that is able to profit even though only a few, but important can practice

It depends on your trading capability. Now, I m very busy in my demo trading for acquiring all important basic fundamental knowledge that is very much supportive to start a live account in a proper way. But, generally we the traders, at all are not willing to trade in a demo account seriously especially the traders who are newcomer. But, only it is the master place to become a knowledgeable trade very rapidly. So, I am doing demo trading very carefully in MxTrade where I got $1000,000. This trading balance inspires me very much to continue this trading for a long time.

How sani; how are you? What’s your current status of trading? I’m curious to know from you.

trading is always risky particularly when it is time to news, beginners always have to leave news trading due to lack of fundamental information.

You need to do trading that suits your personality. You need to think carefully before investing any money in forex trading. There are a lot of losses associated in forex trading. You need to be careful of them otherwise, you will face a lot of losses in it.

The problem is; as I see a number of new traders try to copy others unless making their own trading skill; as a result most of the newbie’s unable to make money.

The problem is; as I see a number of new traders try to copy others unless making their own trading skill; as a result most of the newbie’s unable to make money.

Yeah that's one reason. No matter what strategy people use, they should make sure they make that strategy their own before thinking about profiting from it.

According to our trading experience we the traders select our trading strategy. Actually credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading strategies with scalping and hedging we should choose this kinds of brokers.

for newcomer first of all you have to join pre school level in baby pips forum which is really supportive for newcomers , besides this learning approach you must try to continue in a demo account. good luck

I also agree that many new traders are seeking to find easier way to make success on Forex market. Copy trading is not something that would lead you to definitive long term profitability. There is no other way except to continuously learn and perfect your own trading strategy

I also agree that many new traders are seeking to find easier way to make success on Forex market. Copy trading is not something that would lead you to definitive long term profitability. There is no other way except to continuously learn and perfect your own trading strategy

Same opinion from me; depending on others can’t be a good solution! So, new traders should focus on building own trading skill by learning.

It depends on the trading knowledge. If the knowledge is good then profit can be made in any situation. However, I suggest that it has a higher profit percentage for long-term trading.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Trading is a very difficult part. Profit can be made here but consistency is very difficult. That's why I think it is necessary to survive in trading with patience for a long time.