• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which time frame do you use & why?

Yes, time frame is very much important parameter here! May I know your favorite time frame? If possible please add the reason behind using of it. For me, D1 since the trend is much stable here than the small time frames.

Yes, time frame is very much important parameter here! May I know your favorite time frame? If possible please add the reason behind using of it. For me, D1 since the trend is much stable here than the small time frames.

For scalping M5 is my best choice but for the swing trading till now D1 as like you.

You have to work hard to find your own trading strategy. Operating techniques properly is the prominent function that a trader must do

Those who don’t have any passion of doing from well from Forex can’t survive here for long. Traders can succeed when they are hard working, passions, trading in the right track.

It is easier for me as a scalper to understand charts when I use the D1 and H4 time frames. As it gives me a broader picture of what is happening in global financial markets.

The 1-hour timeframe is the one I trade on the most frequently. It gives me more time to examine the market without feeling hurried.

New traders are the worst victim in Forex market. Newbies can’t derive profit from the market moderately just because they don’t have sufficient knowledge. To

It is even painful for those who build castle in the air about Forex trading. Stop building castle in the air if you really want to make a good career from here.