• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which spreads ? Fixed or volaitel ?

From my first day of trading I have been using fixed spreads , actually its really supportive to make a great trading plan which is not possible by volatile trading spreads .

I prefer fixed trading spend because it helps me to execute my trading plan! Volatile trading spread is confusing quite a sometimes! I see, some brokers increasing their trading spreads during high voltage news like FOMC, NFP.

Floating spreads indicate that the abundance of interest from market participants or the number of transactions that are in a pair, and it was indeed reasonable only enlarges or shrinks because could show the number of transactions that occur

From my first day of trading I have been using fixed spreads , actually its really supportive to make a great trading plan which is not possible by volatile trading spreads .

In the Forex world, there are two sorts of spreads offered by Forex Brokers towards their traders. This implies they can trade shrink on a Fixed spread or Variable spread as it were. There are numerous traders that will choose to open an account with a particular Broker simply because of the spread sort that the Broker offers.

I prefer to trade with a volatile spread.
In general, volatile spread accounts offer the best value most of the time. And for those who are primarily focused on trading on the news, it is better to choose fixed spreads, they are most beneficial in conditions of high volatility.

I prefer to trade with a volatile spread.
In general, volatile spread accounts offer the best value most of the time. And for those who are primarily focused on trading on the news, it is better to choose fixed spreads, they are most beneficial in conditions of high volatility.

Well; what’s the disadvantage of fixed trading spread? I am interested to know from you!

Initially I didn’t use fixed trading spreads I suffered especially during the high voltage news session! This is why; now I am working on fixed trading spread service!

Both fixed and volatile spreads have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example if your strategy is based on news trading, you know spreads increase during news releases, so fixed spread might be a better choice. It’s the same for night scalpers because spreads rise during night time. Anther advantage is that you know your backtest will be similar to your forward test of your strategy because of fixed spread. For other traders on the other hand, volatile spread is better because it’s normally lower than fixed spread.

Both fixed and volatile spreads have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example if your strategy is based on news trading, you know spreads increase during news releases, so fixed spread might be a better choice. It’s the same for night scalpers because spreads rise during night time. Anther advantage is that you know your backtest will be similar to your forward test of your strategy because of fixed spread. For other traders on the other hand, volatile spread is better because it’s normally lower than fixed spread.

That’s the appropriate answer based on trading spread based on the question; but 1st of all, we need to make the honest broker; since market maker brokers would like to break their commitment during the high voltage news!

I prefer volatile spread rather than Fixed. During normal market condition volatile spread is lower than fixed. But during news release, spread become wider at volatile spread. So, I avoid this kind of situation.

I like raw spreads. Because it typically starts from zero pips in major pairs if you get a good broker. For fixed spreads it varies from broker to broker. I personally like raw spreads.

I prefer variable spreads rather than high fixed spreads. If you can avoid high volatility market you can be profitable in variable spreads.