• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which broker you like basically?

when choosing a broker we the traders should more careful because most of the brokers right now found in online as scam.
Forex trading online is possible through brokers. A broker that is licensed and competent in Forex trading is essential.

I like brokers with fast withdrawals. So these days I’m only using brokers that offer btc withdrawals, currently with coinexx, payments are usually processed in 2-3 hrs.

A Forex trader’s technical knowledge plays a vital role in bringing success for him. Because the area of fundamental analysis is very long, but technical analysis helps a trader catch the trend. The absent of such knowledge will bring no benefit for a trader.

A Forex trader’s technical knowledge plays a vital role in bringing success for him. Because the area of fundamental analysis is very long, but technical analysis helps a trader catch the trend. The absent of such knowledge will bring no benefit for a trader.
We can learn doing our trades with the help of Fundamental analysis if we are having more Knowledge.

Turnkeyforex and Eaglefx are two of my favourites. No other broker I’ve found yet that offers lower spreads than these two, especially during volatile hours. The withdrawals are also smooth.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

I consider a broker’s regulation and other facilities in the same time. ECN trading accounts offer more facilities than STP accounts.

There are several brokers in the market including regulated and scam brokers but whenever we have to select a good trading broker, we must go for a regulated one.