• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Which broker you like basically?

Which broker you like basically? I like the broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. actually I think from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

For ensuring a better trading life we have to ensure the broker which always provides security of funds , superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long term process, active customer services , flexible trading leverage , minimum margin requirements usable bonus offer , low transaction cost and much more.

I can't recommend people here some specific brokers as many factors influence the final choice... even a personal trading style!
But for me justforex are the most comfortable, I understood that after a long traders way and working with several other different companies.
It's great that some of them combine security and loyalty, as the majority can offer only one option from that two ...

As a scalper! I like basically scalping friendly trading platforms! But, it’s very unfortunate to see, few Forex brokers are limited for the scalping trading! By the way, I am not scared because it’s a part of the game! By the way, I am interested in only regulated Forex brokers.

Which broker you like basically? I like the broker which for all time makes sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading strategies by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. actually I think from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

I see, many traders are focusing on big bonus & high trading leverage! But my focus on the narrowest trading spread! Because, I am a scalper! So, low trading spread is my 1st choice.

There're a lot of brokers now offering their service, and the high level of competition contributed to even more interesting offers from brokers. Still I don't recommend to get attracted with high bonuses. It's better to trade with a broker who gives low spread and provides reliable withdrawals.

The best broker is the one who makes withdrawals to its clients in time and quickly and doesn’t cancel profitable orders. There’re many other factors that influence the choice of a broker, for example, the size of the spread.

The best broker is the one who makes withdrawals to its clients in time and quickly and doesn’t cancel profitable orders. There’re many other factors that influence the choice of a broker, for example, the size of the spread.

Same here, quick withdrawal facility is one my favorite trading service from my trading broker; on the other hand, I also count low trading spread feature.

A broker, which is a key entity of the Forex, is the best which provides tight spreads and friendly atmosphere. You need to choose the one for you which has good market reputation and ratings. You need to consult experienced traders in this regard. Am I right folks?

Broker is a medium that can provide trader the trading platform to reach the forex market in the cost effective and less time consuming way. For me a perfect broker is the entity that will ensure me a complete safety for my funds as I am in the forex market to earn money along with the customized yet regulated trading services so that my journey can be easier here.

Broker is a medium that can provide trader the trading platform to reach the forex market in the cost effective and less time consuming way. For me a perfect broker is the entity that will ensure me a complete safety for my funds as I am in the forex market to earn money along with the customized yet regulated trading services so that my journey can be easier here.

Perfect broker? Really? May I know your requirements of you?

I think that I can't recommend people here some specific brokers as many factors influence the final choice and for me each broker is unique.
I appreciate you; broker selection is an important issue! So, we should select our trading broker based on our own experience, depending on others opinion is not a wise way of broker selection, never & ever.

Broker provides you the platform where you can trade from your investments to get some profit from it. You should have to take the broker who gets little profit from you means who had a little entrust rate. You should have to do some research before choosing any broker. If you don't do so than there are huge chances of your loss.

Broker provides you the platform where you can trade from your investments to get some profit from it. You should have to take the broker who gets little profit from you means who had a little entrust rate. You should have to do some research before choosing any broker. If you don't do so than there are huge chances of your loss.

Yes, broker analysis is very much important issue. Since, there have so many market makers! No doubt, it’s a challenging job for the new traders.

It seems to me that you can start with a simple statement, if you are in the black at the end of the month, then this is a success. further only to develop it.

video tutorial cant bring good more knowledge , i dont agree , reading articles and trading in a demo account is more important than it.

I like the broker whose tight spreads and all the services are better than other brokers. That's why I think it is necessary to do research before choosing a broker.