• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

When there is no entry point; then what you do actually?

Although Forex market is open for 24 hours; but as you know good entry points are not available here and there! So friends; when there is no entry point; what do you do? Close your chart or anything else?

Right now I am trading more than 11 trading pairs; and it’s a long list! When I don’t see any good entry point then I switch on other trading pair!

When there is no entry point; then I usually take break. Sometime meditate or reading trading book. It helps me to reduce stress and clear my mind.

Everyone in trading brings a dream. New traders are in a hurry to fulfill that dream. This is why they face maximum time loss. So to fulfill the dream, you should trade with patience while maintaining a positive mindset.

Forex trading can make you frustrated, when you keep working for a long time with no positive result. It is wise to stay away from market if you do not find good entry. We should not force ourselves to open trade.

Traders can go for paid courses too for learning about trading but without practicing on demo account, learning remains incomplete. But I don’t recommend traders not to go for any paid course initially.

Forex is a flourished business that can make you rich if you can control your losing amount. Loss is the companion of Forex traders and we can’t avoid it fully.