• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

When selecting a broker

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.

When selecting a broker first check whether it is a regulated broker or not. With a regulated broker your fund is protected. There are a few brokers who freeze the account by showing some weak reasons. Furthermore, a few brokers deny to pay the customer if he makes huge profit. That is the reason a regulated broker is a decent decision.
Scam brokers often steal traders' money to satisfying their need.

I also agree with you. Beside regulation, trader should also check brokers’ trading services and traders’ review.

There are many aspect to be looked while selecting a broker. Right choice can be done via online reviews or reference from friends and family. Up till now I have worked with 2 brokers, Hot forex and LMFX both are excellent in their own terms and areas.

If you want to be successful in this market, you need to have proper knowledge and experience about the market. Because without proper knowledge it is quite tough to make money from this market.

In order to me, Price Action trading strategy doesn’t mean only pattern based trading, like sometimes I need to go with pre-breakout trading setup although pin bar trading setup is available there! So, I prefer PA trading for only manual trading! Yes, which traders have advance PA knowledge, they can earn handsome money here because it’s all about market flow!

Forex is the platform where you can earn a big amount of money. But to earn money you need to have proper knowledge and experience. Otherwise, you will lose all your money in this market.

i have seen top rating broker deposit is trading spreads too high to choose a broker for new forex traders, its a major problem.

generally demo is the first basic after finishing pre school level , but we traders don't believe the importance of demo at all and trade here at random for all time, that's why sometimes i prefer micro account instead of demo after finishing baby pips school.

Just start with small funds. Like I did with Forexchief, just $50 to start on micro account, test all aspect of the broker and make a decision. test how fast withdrawing money is, it shows how serious they are. I love this broker.

Regulation of the broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. Choose your broker wisely.

Regulation is a very critical factor so make sure that the broker is regulated. Second thing would be trading costs. Choose a broker who offers quality services but at a fee that you can comfortably afford.

Do some research and pick few regulated brokers. Then compare all the brokers facilities to choose one. Choose one that meets your criteria.

The essential criteria for selecting a broker are few and straightforward.
Without a doubt, maintaining the protection of your funds should be your priority.
To begin, make certain that the broker you hire will not steal your money.
You can best protect yourself by only using a broker who is based in and regulated by a financial authority in a reputable financial center.
Second, you must ensure that you will be able to reclaim your deposit if the broker operates honestly but falls bankrupt for any reason.
One option is to only deposit with brokers whose regulators provide deposit protection to their clients (such as regulated brokers in the U.K. or Australia, for example).
This implies that if your broker goes bankrupt, the government will bail you out by returning your funds up to a specific amount, but this may take some time. Aside from that, look for a broker with a strong financial position and a good reputation.
After you've taken these steps, you may consider what your potential brokers have to offer in terms of asset range, spreads and commissions, overnight financing fees, and transaction execution speed and reliability, and make your decision accordingly.

choosing a broker is very dedicated decision , so we the traders should choose our broker in cool mind. because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

choose a broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.