• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What's Candle in Forex trading?

The candle stick is very useful concept in the matatrader you can see past data of market with 1, 5, 15 and 30 minutes and with 1 and 4 hours of data and for more 1 day, 1 week and nothlly data you can see and also you can see current movement of market.

Reactions: A_S
Well candle stick is very important in forex trading its the most and widely used method which we are using to trade now aside from bar chart and line chart so all I think is that candle stick is the best for trading hedging and scalping for me the rest of my method I do use to trade long term .

candle in forex allows you to display the highest price and the lowest price per transaction. If you've mastered the fine candles, you can also trade without using the indicator though. because the wax is also useful for estimating the highest and the lowest price in a certain period, so that it can be used as a reference for market analysis.

To understand the concept of the candle is very important and also help the trader. This shows the highest and lowest trend of the market and this is very helpful and useful for the trader. Mostly trader like me takes the help from candle strategy which prove also useful for taking the profit in small lots.

The candlestick will be an indicator that shows the buy and sell portion which is the black and white candles often in the known trading platforms and so far, this can used also in the trading strategy or as part of our strategy which is very useful in making analysis.

The candles in metatrader is the best tools to indicate the movement of the price up and down. It s colored with green showing from previous months to the current price. It is like electric cardio diagram.

Candles are very useful at forex trading. It will help you to estimate the average price movement. Candles are basically used by beginners.

Candlesticks are graphical representations of price fluctuations for currency pairs. A candlestick can represent any period of time.

Candle charts are a noticeable and accommodating device in the Forex Market. Open and shutting prices will decide a candles body and wicks. Different candles may create designs valuable in trading. To learn about candles you can read different books. In internet you will find many books and also broker website can help you. I very often study the educational resources of my broker Markets Cube. They have really very good resources.

In fact in one candle that contains transaction data at certain time periods, for example in an hour, where there is value in it opening, closure, as well as the highest and lowest prices that occurred in the time period of one hour, so it is a candle the indicator also in conducting market analysis forex

I don't understands the concept of candles in forex trading

Well, there some popular candle setups like Pin bar, inside bar, outside bar etc. Basically, which traders follow Price Action trading setups in their trading they mainly use candle pattern in their trading! It is one of the most popular technical method.

Candlesticks are a method for mapping and reading stock, commodity and forex price movements. This technique is included in the technical analysis group and is the oldest technique created by Munehisa Homma (Japan, 1724-1803).

Candlesticks are a method for mapping and reading stock, commodity and forex price movements. This technique is included in the technical analysis group and is the oldest technique created by Munehisa Homma (Japan, 1724-1803).

Thanks for your info; by the way; which candle is your most favorite & why?

Candlestick is a type of price chart used in technical analysis that displays the high, low, open, and closing prices of a security for a specific period

Candlestick chart is a type of chart reading method that conveys a lot of information regarding market sentiment, trend continuation, and trend reversals.

A candlestick is a visual depiction of data about a product's price movement. Candlestick charts are one of the most popular types of technical analysis because they allow traders to examine price data rapidly with only a few price bars.

It has three distinct features:
  • The body represents the open-to-close range.
  • The wick or shadow represents the intra-day high and low.
  • A green(or white) body denotes a price increase, whereas a red(or black) body implies a price decrease.
Over time, individual candlesticks form patterns that traders can use to determine crucial support and resistance levels. Many candlestick patterns indicate a market opportunity: some show the balance of buying and selling pressures, while others show continuation patterns or market indecision.