• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What was difficult to learn forex?

Different traders found different things difficult in Forex. There are traders who had it rough analyzing the market and that led them to wrong timing. Forex requires more of your consistency in learning and your ability not to give up in any way while learning.

Its difficult to start learning forex trading because we are not familiar with it. But the more we trade the more we can end up making good profit. In the long run I can say we can enjoy forex trading once we know how to trade.

Yes it is right that Forex is very hard but we can make it easy with passion about learning . we should start trading with Demo account and should practice with Demo for at least six months. with Demo trading we can learn about Forex and also can get good experience which will guide us to real trading and after this real trading will be easy .

I think no one can be difficult to learn forex trading, because if we have a persistence in learning and practicing then we will be able to master the trade and have the ability to trade well and we also have to be disciplined in the time to learn the trade, because the discipline will make the results of our practice is becoming increasingly well

yes its very tough, and it takes time to learn and become an average trader, you need complete dedication to become a good trader...

Like a few of the other people have pointed out it can be difficult to learn about how to trade in the forex currency exchange just from an ebook and doing so could be costly as you try and learn the ropes.

You can start learning by "paper trading" or using a demo account like previously mentioned. Another great option is look at some tutorials and get your feet wet.

To learn it is not difficult as long as you have a passion for analysis. But in order to practice what you learn may be much more difficult as it will be influenced by emotion.

@Tenko, the underlying factor there should be passion and/or patience. There are so many traders who left Forex out of frustration. To them, Forex is one of the most difficult businesses to do and they wouldn't want a situation where they would end up losing after spending a lot of time learning.

Its difficult to start learning in forex trading. But once you start learning some how you can end up making good profit in forex trading. This is the main reason why its very important to continue learning even if you feel tired trying to learn how to trade.

I think there are enough training materials now, this is not a question. In addition, website of brokers which care of their traders, also present materials to help trade. For instance, freshforex forex encyclopedia and glossary of a trader and other materials. But to make your trades successful, you must learn to apply the knowledge in reality. Which does take time and experience.

One part of learning was not difficult. The materials we find on the internet. All we need is to read and understand them. The difficult part was using a right approach to become profitable. It was hard as hell. I am still not successful but I am on my way.

now to learn trading forex is not easy because it has a high risk. now sailed many resources that we can use to learn trading well, so it will allow us to trade with the maximum. we can also utilize of the learning resources of brokers

starlite

Broker Representative
I think every step is difficult until you had not good practice of it .First knowledge and understanding of forex working then getting experience and later live trading with controlled plan require a lot of hard work from a trader.

forex learning point is to focus and discipline. forex risk is very large so it's able to dominate forex trading well then we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would be very beneficial for us

For acquiring all basic fundamental knowledge there is no alternative way to trade demo account in Forex trading. But, we the traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. So, before live trading, we have to continue in demo trading, otherwise we would fail from this market place due to lack of exact market knowledge.

forex learning point is to focus and discipline. forex risk is very large so it's able to dominate forex trading well then we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading so well that would be very beneficial for us

Risk is what you make it. Risk is totally under your control. If one lets it loose then it can grow bit. Otherwise it would be what the trader wanted it to be.

Yes, there have so many websites who are providing Forex education service, but honestly they are not providing enough guideline! Besides, a number of successful Forex traders are not interested to help novice traders, that’s way, novice traders don’t get any mentor although they are interested to learn Forex! That’s way, learning is a long term process here since new traders learn Forex trading manually!

Frankly, I faced lots of problem in my demo account since I opened my practice account without any Forex teacher! But I am really thankful to this Forex community where I have learned basic and advance rules of technical and fundamental trading! Till now I am learning but now I am making here a decent monthly income!

Yes actually trading forex is also about how to manage the risk, although forex trading is high risk high gain, but if trader always reckless and often trade with high risk taker because desired to making huge profit at short time, usually will full tension when facing with difficulties.

Risk is something which a trader can control and should treat it well. Large amount of money can be from this marketplace but if one does not hurry then it can be achieved. Large loss can put a trader under pressure. And why walk on a path which you know would give you difficulty.