• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what risk management

right now i am using high leverage in demo account to see the performance how it works , this approach is really good to avoid risk and losses in real account.

Forex can be a great part of trading if you have all inevitable parts of trading , so traders should choose the right trading instruments first of all.

Risk management strategy is an attempt to minimizing trading risk like lowering leverage, trading in low spread-consuming pairs and using flexible spread etc.

Risk management refers to a set of techniques that are used to minimize the risk level. For example, using small leverage and spread, avoiding gambling etc.

To tell particularly, you can manage your trading risk if you can successfully handle leverage so use low leverage to keep your risk lowered.

Personally, I take low leverage in Forex trading and avoid trading in high spread-consuming trading pairs as part of risk management.

The target of risk management is to keep the risk level minimized. I always try to keep my risk level within 1-1.5%.

Risk management means adjusting the risk level with the capital sizing. Using 1:100 leverage will keep a trader on the safe side.

Having courage in trading is very important because Forex won’t give you good times all time. There will be both profit and losses and brave traders can sustain them.

To ensure triumph, you have to sweat a lot. Earn knowledge first by watching videos and apply those obtained knowledge on demo account. Rectify your wrong approaches of trading to become profitable ultimately.