• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What leverage are you using ?

What leverage will you advice as a newbie trader to use? Do you think 1:1000 is too high for inexperience trader to use? Because I have been advised against using high leverage but again I thought it broker have provided it why won’t I use it. What you think?

Start with a small shoulder, otherwise because of inexperience you risk very quickly lose all your money. 1 to 200 will suffice.

I use leverage 1:500 for trading. I try to more maximize it as well as possible. But in FXB, you can use leverage up to 1:1000. Harness the trading power up to 1:1000 leverage to boost your trading results.

I think the use of leverage is adapted to the existing capital only, if the small capital is better wear high leverage, and if large capital is better with small leverage, and usually will automatically adjust from a broker in the use of leverage when capital is increasingly enlarged

Well, my trading equity is above 75K, so I don’t need to use healthy trading leverage facility! Right now I am trading with 1:50! Yes, I have selected this ratio in order to my trading plan.

In Fx trading , leverage is useful for trader , especially if trader start with small balance hence with leverage it will giving opportunity to making transaction on Fx market , now some broker offer high leverage until 1:1000 but so far I am only use leverage 1:400 as maximum.

I am an EA trader! So, I can’t take any decision without a logic! My trading EA requires 1:100 leverage and I am using exactly the same trading leverage!

What leverage will you advice as a newbie trader to use? Do you think 1:1000 is too high for inexperience trader to use? Because I have been advised against using high leverage but again I thought it broker have provided it why won’t I use it. What you think?

Leverage is very important in forex trading. With leverage a trader can manage more trades with minimal capital. It proposes you that with a little capital you can make larger profit. Leverage ends up being more perilous when we use big lot contrasted with capital. For my trading I use 300:1.

Leverage is the amount you borrow from your broker. It gives you an opportunity to trade with huge amounts although you have little in your account. It is helpful tool if you have a good strategy for your trades. I usually use the leverage of 1:100. What is your leverage range?

New traders should not use more than 1:100 leverage. Learn how leverage works then use higher leverage. With more leverage new traders will mostly use higher lot sizes which is not the purpose of using leverage.

1:500 is my favourite leverage on forex. This is enough for me. You can deposit with small amount money without worries your money will gone on margin call.

According to my plan now I am working with 1:100; although I started with 1:400. According to me, without a proper plan, a healthy trading leverage is costly.

Leverage is important but risky aspect of the trading for the traders with micro account or mini account. In one way traders have a chance to trade with higher margin by using it but on the other way they have to risk high also. So, practice well!

Leverage is important but risky aspect of the trading for the traders with micro account or mini account. In one way traders have a chance to trade with higher margin by using it but on the other way they have to risk high also. So, practice well!

Well said! But, what’s your leverage actually? I seem, you are trading with a small trading leverage according to your advice. Isn’t?

It’s better for you not to borrow money from any bank or any other commercial organization for trading because it’s not certain that you can pay back the cash.

Coping with the Forex market is really difficult and traders need more and more experience for so. Mentality-amendment takes time and you have to stay with the market for a long time to cope up with it. So, build your mentality first.

Besides that, you can trade forex besides other professions. Make your own strategy of trading based on what type of trading you prefer.

Strong mentality is a support for traders because it doesn’t discourage a trader even though he is in a consistent loss rather it always inspire for the next attempt.