• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is unique about forex market?

The biggest attraction of any market, or any financial venture for that matter, is the opportunity for profit. In the Forex market, profitability is expressed in several ways. First, just to set the record straight, you do not have to be a millionaire to trade Forex. Unlike most financial markets, the Forex market allows you to start trading with relatively low initial capital. What is also unique about the Forex market is that any sort of movement is an opportunity to trade. Whether a currency is crashing or soaring, there is always room for speculation, since you always have the option of buying or selling the currency of your choice.

I think there is nothing which is risky as like Forex , because every second is uncertain in here , and despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to predict the real faction of this market place with certainly. But with more discipline it is possible to make profit with consistency from this market place.

Forex is unique in many ways. you are free to work from everywhere. you're not bound to a special place. you can work in a park or on a mountain (as long as you have internet connection). you can work any time. you can work at night, morning, afternoon - although you can't work at weekend :) . you can start with the amount that you have. even brokers allow you to open 10$ accounts. as long as you know how ro survive in this market, there is freedom for you in many ways.

The list is so long; but the attractive point is; here you can make huge money within very short period of time; on the other hand; you can crash your full balance instantly!

This sector is quite different by comparing with traditional ways of money making! I am sure; most of the traders are not making regular money here; since it’s the most challenging job!

There is nobody who is able to reduce loss completely from this volatile trading place, but taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. If we can manage our risk when trading practically then it is possible to reduce loss form before. So, we have to emphasis on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

The proper education is really important for the traders to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly. generally many experience trader suggest Babypips as a best educational platforms which always ensures all important trading with essential terms and conditions. but according to me, I don’t think so.

There is nobody who is able to reduce loss completely from this volatile trading place, but taking some major steps it can be reduced sometimes. If we can manage our risk when trading practically then it is possible to reduce loss form before. So, we have to emphasis on risk management policy besides acquiring good trading knowledge.

Got your point; but what’s your opinion on this thread? Yes I am taking about unique feature of FX market.

Forex differs from everything else in that it is directly related to the economy and market behavior. No market has such an opportunity for speculation as in Forex, cause Forex depends on a large number of factors and if you put the puzzle together, you can break a huge jackpot. So I think that forex isn't about a long term investments, but about analysis, predictions and speculations.

That we can work basically from any place on this planet and I do hope it will really be there anyway totally and completely. How do you plan to get going with it? I am not that sure it will help you out on that matter... we need to cover this up.

Forex is unique in many aspect, one can trade from anywhere in the globe if a trader is passionate to trade and is possessing good skills and knowledge about forex will tend to earn good amount of profit.