• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the value of $1 for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldnt hurt to have a good amount of capital in your account to use for trading purposes. What you can do then is you use small amount for trading so that you dont get to use all that capital for your trades. As your experience does improve then you would be better prepared plus have capital ready to boost your trading.

to make $1 become growing is really difficult because these amount only accept less loss while to survive an account should accept wide loss. unless a trader really lucky and never loss till the account growing very well. but we know that its almost impossible in forex market.

I think that what should be more important for a newbie trader is to get the experience of live trading and you dont want to do that with a large amount of capital with little knowledge of risk management. This is why trading with lower investments at this stage is ideal to minimize losses but learn from real trading in the process.

yes, it is valuable.. atleast its in positive side that you made a profit..
as i am a newbie i am not able to get any profits in my first couple of trades, then when i atleast made a positive amount in trade i was so happy as atleast i have learnt from my losses..
so even a single penny is also valuable for me.. :D

If it's in form of a profit then that can be a good amount at least because that can be a one meal in our country, but as a capital then I guess it's not that valuable especially that you can work out with some Forums with some good rates getting one dollar may only take some of your minutes.

yes, it is valuable.. atleast its in positive side that you made a profit..
as i am a newbie i am not able to get any profits in my first couple of trades, then when i atleast made a positive amount in trade i was so happy as atleast i have learnt from my losses..
so even a single penny is also valuable for me.. :D

Winning trades as a beginner can really boost your much needed confidence and this is something that is important for newbies. In that case, I do agree with you that it would certainly be valuable to you to see that profit resulting from your initial trading in forex.

Right now 1 dollar is my minimum target earning a week in my 30 dollars account. But in my 250 dollars account my target is to earn 5 dollars a week. I guess the value of 1 dollar will going to depends on your capital. If you have 30 dollars capital then I guess 1 dollar is already a big amount of earning but if you have like 250 dollars account 1 dollar earning is very minimal.

I wonder what's the value of $1 for traders. Because, we usually used the term dollar. So wondering if traders think of $1 is already big or small in terms of earnings, profit, in losses, etc. There were brokers that accept $1 as minimum deposit. And even there were traders that are satisfied with $1 profit daily.
I may even refer to the currency or the value for you as online trader or earner. As for me, in forex trading $1 is sometimes easy to reach. So, I just want to ask what's the value and how important a dollar for traders? :32 (38):
yes, $1 is very small. And we come to forex haven't to earn it. But $1 is actualy important for new traders. Because i think we fastly will grow when we use real account instead demo account , althought just be $1. So we must thanks brokers accept $1 as minium deposit. They gave us opportunity to practise.

we should not underestimate the value of $1. if we are good trader we can still make something out of it. only that i am not sure if any broker accept such a small amount. but it is not hard to save a bit more so that we can trade and start earning in forex.

we should not underestimate the value of $1. if we are good trader we can still make something out of it. only that i am not sure if any broker accept such a small amount. but it is not hard to save a bit more so that we can trade and start earning in forex.
That's true. Right now in ptp forum I'm happy if I can earn 1 dollar a month and in forex trading. Before I'm happy that I can earn 2 dollars a month. But since right now I have many accounts in forex trading. And price moves 50 dollars more or less each month. I guess 1 dollar right now is just one day worth of market volatility right now.

Trader having only value of dollars not any other things and for me only dollar matter to trading Forex how much it's depend on amount of the dollars but it is right that so many brokers are available which gives to opportunity to start trading with just $1 so it is most impotent $1 for new traders.

Well the value of one dollar is very huge for me because there are some brokers who accepted one dollar as their means of deposit so all is the same one dollar is a big thing to do with in forex market .

If it's in form of profit then I guess there is indeed a value because somehow you are making profit from Forex trading especially when you are just starting up with Forex trading, it can make you happy to earn one dollar in here Forex trading.

1 dollar is a good amount to invest in hyip site. But if you want to invest 1 dollar in forex then prefer to loss your money right away. Right now I'm trading minimum of 30 dollars and I have hard time balancing my account so just imagine how much more if I have 1 dollar capital. I'm sure I will going to get MC in no time.

money should be earned through fair means and even earning dollar one has also a lot of value that one dollar can help you in several ways i admit that its value is to low to be able to purchase something but you can purchase the tiniest bit of something as someone wise said that t is better to have some thing rather then anything. dollar one can be reinvested in Forex trading and if i earned dollar one daily i would still be happy because i am earning something.

If you know how to manage your money well then you would be able to give importance to the small amount of money. No matter how small it's that it would add up to a good amount to make a good capital of the your forex account

The value now of 1 dollar seems getting smaller in our local currency. So bad, it only means that when I trade in forex I should have better profits since the value is not worthy for the needs of a person. Although, I should be aware how risky to set higher aim profits.

The value now of 1 dollar seems getting smaller in our local currency. So bad, it only means that when I trade in forex I should have better profits since the value is not worthy for the needs of a person. Although, I should be aware how risky to set higher aim profits.

The value of the dollar does fluctuate with time as well so it does get better at times. Its just means that you have to make some decent earnings in order to earn well when you convert to your local currency so that you can make up for that. You can also be lucky in that when you withdraw your profits you find that your value has increased in the process.

That also means you need a good amount of capital in here because if you will going to use a high leverage then you are just taking a bigger risk as our goal is to survive in Forex trading. So, the value of one dollar is getting low.

The value of the dollar does fluctuate with time as well so it does get better at times. Its just means that you have to make some decent earnings in order to earn well when you convert to your local currency so that you can make up for that. You can also be lucky in that when you withdraw your profits you find that your value has increased in the process.
Actually not. The earth revolved around the sun not the other way around. Or a boat will always float regardless if its high tide or low tide.

My point is that the value of a dollar is constant. One dollar of today is the same as one dollar of 50 years ago and one dollar 50 years in the future. and its the goods or services that the price do chance not the value of 1 dollar. If you can buy 10 apples with your one dollar 50 years ago and now you can only buy 1 apple with your 1 dollar today then that means its the apple that has its value increase while the dollar is still the same in value.

Status
Not open for further replies.