• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the longest trade you have opened

What is the longest trade you have opened? I have one trade that was there for four days but I ended up regaining the profit but initially it was a loss over the weekend, ended up with swap but it turn bullish after the weekend and I made like some 60 pips or so. It could be losing and then winning after a day or two so not too bad in long term trade but I do not care for the negative swap sometimes but long term could be good if you have equity for sl. How about you?

i think it was buy trade from the middle of the nigh till 10 am at morning this means 10 hours of trading and the result was making 200$ profits because i was trading with big lot i think it was 6 lots each pip equal 6 dollars and i get 33 pips at this day and i closed it and i was very happy at this day

i even hold my position for one week before close it, but that was in my early times start trade in forex. if you have you own skills i think you can use long term trading, especially if you have deep foresight, it would bring a lot of profit for you.

Basically I am a swing trader who open positions for few days before I decide to close. So majority positions always hold in long period. The longest period is a week. Its due to I am should see the positions in floating loss first before finally, the price start to support my order and reach my profit target.

I don't open a too long position. Most of the times that I want to leave my position floating for a long time, I will allow for four days maximum but I do not do this thing all the time. It is in few of my trades that I do it.

What is the longest trade you have opened? I have one trade that was there for four days but I ended up regaining the profit but initially it was a loss over the weekend, ended up with swap but it turn bullish after the weekend and I made like some 60 pips or so. It could be losing and then winning after a day or two so not too bad in long term trade but I do not care for the negative swap sometimes but long term could be good if you have equity for sl. How about you?

Well, basically I am scalper! So; I close my overall trades so quickly according to the market situation! By the way, 2 years ago; I was a swing trader; then I have so many experiences with 3-5 days!

I had a sell on EUR/USD for 3 months; yes I got almost 900+ pips in that trade position.

I had a sell on EUR/USD for 3 months; yes I got almost 900+ pips in that trade position.

Wow; such a long time! by the way, I am a scalper; usually I close my trades within the next 6 hours! Till now I have no experience on swing trading! my strategy generates only scalping opportunities.

Trading commission or spread lies between the ask and bid price referring to commission. Traders who are willing to trade risk freely should trade in those pair consisting of low trading spread. Trading in low spread trading pairs is a part of risk management policy.

It’s because the market’s frequent movement makes a trader confused about the destination of the market. So, it creates an extra level of pressure for him.

It is one of the human qualities and that’s why we again and again say that building human qualities is badly essential for a trader because it helps traders to succeed.