• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What is the best way for Forex dealing

Money management in Forex trading is one of the most important problems of new and even advanced forex traders. Almost everybody can find a good trading system that can be profitable but something that causes traders to lose and be negative at the end of the month, is lack of a proper money management strategy and discipline. Although money management is so important and critical, it is still very easy to follow.
Forex money management have several different aspects and stages and should be started from the very first stages of your live forex trading business which is opening your live trading account. We have a very simple rule that says “Never risk more than 2% of your money.” Most traders think that this rule should only be applied after having a live trading account and while they trade, but this is not true. This rule should be considered even when you want to open your live account. Lets say you have already practiced and demo traded enough and you feel confident enough to open your live account. And lets say you have a $20,000 saving. Would you open a $20,000 live account? Well, you can do that but what if you lose this money for any reason? For example your broker becomes bankrupt and closes the company and never pays your money back. Or you take a 20 lots position by mistake and you forget to set the stop loss. It goes against you for 100 pips and wipes out your account. You will not be able to start over, at least for a long time that you save some money. And this initial failure may have a bad impact on you and you may not think about forex trading anymore and you will lose the opportunity for good.
Nice thinking. Everything depends on proper planning.

Every trader should learn from Mistake. Loss should be dealt with through a risk ratio. And if the loss is due to the error of the analysis. The journal should be maintained to strengthen those weak points.

It is difficult to make a profit if there is a lack of education in Forex trading. So I have to get an education before trading. If I can get the right education, it will be much easier for me to make a profit.

Success can never be achieved without education. As a trader, I must acquire trading education. Trading education helps to develop skills and profit.

Demo trading is the key to forex trading, nothing else can give exact insight of forex market. Make strategies with the help of tools and back-test them on different time frames to have better idea. Read daily forex news to judge the sentiments of the market. This is the first step towards forex trading.

For effective trading consistency is crucial. Some random winning transactions don't assist in success. Achieving consistency is critical in trading. For that one needs enough knowledge, skills and experience.

Do not risk more than 2 percent at a trade. I also prefer to not start numerous trades at one moment. If you start two trades in a time it could be 4 percent that is bad. Survival on the market is the very first skill we ought to achieve.

To be successful in any effort, you must first have an idea. If you don't gain a trading education, you can't make a profit. So if you want to trade, you must acquire knowledge from various online sites.

Do not risk more than 2 percent at a trade. I also prefer to not start numerous trades at one moment. If you start two trades in a time it could be 4 percent that is bad. Survival on the market is the very first skill we ought to achieve.
I also to limit my risk to 2% per trade and it works perfectly fine for me.

The best way to trade forex is to gain an in-depth understanding about the market and its working. It is recommended to seek the help of a mentor if required. In addition to this, proper planning and staying disciplined is essential for forex trading.

I follow scalping and hedging strategy and sometimes I can bear handsome amount of profit and sometimes not. But I am happy with the profit I earn every month.

Forex reality is harsh but it can be conquered. You can’t deny the importance of a Forex broker because they work as an intermediary and some brokers also provide signals to traders so traders can gain some profit.

Forex reality is harsh but it can be conquered. You can’t deny the importance of a Forex broker because they work as an intermediary and some brokers also provide signals to traders so traders can gain some profit.
We will need to spend more time so that the Efforts can get improved and we are able to gain the profits on time.