• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is the best source of learning Forex- online or offline training?

With countless sources available online nowadays, it is extremely easy to educate and gather information about the forex market. You can check out both extensive and intensive courses on platforms like Udemy and Coursera. Also, podcasts, articles, youtube videos and forex forums are good sources to acquire knowledge.
We will need to learn trading in the Forex markets with the help of a trading based plan.

Traders tame a tendency for paid courses. But in my career, I saw that these courses create no value in the end. Many educational resources are available online from where traders can derive knowledge and then apply it on demo account to check whether the strategy is okay or not.

I would prefer the online courses for a promising path to profitable trading. As they are developed with the experienced trader’s knowledge and experience, they are self-paced and can help you learn your way. When you feel ready, you can begin putting your knowledge into action with live trading.

Traders should prefer online or offline sources according to their convenience. There are good sources of information that are available on the internet as well as books.

My personal preference is an offline course since there is more chance of interacting with fellow students and mentors. But such offline classes are really hard to find. However, regardless of the learning platform, choose one that gives you the best learning experience as per your needs.

Both types of trading are best for learning forex trading actually. In my opinion, you have to start off from offline trading and then gradually relocate to online trading. Everything has to be gradually, because you can be scared of the conditions on th forex market as soon as you will have your first losses. You will certainly have losses, because there is no trading activity without them. You have to take them for granted in order to let yourself develop your skills in trading. However, some traders can also trade without losses but it's just a luck and no more. Remember that you shouldn't rely on luck also.
I agree with your point! Demo accounts do not help traders to build a good trading psychology. This can only be built on a live account where real money is involved. In order to work on emotions traders can start trading live using a small deposit amount.

I think a balance between both works wonders. When you learn information, the only way to test it out is by practising and finding new ways to get better at it, i.e. offline training works best in addition you update your skills by learning online from different websites and content. The forex market changes and keeping an eye on latest news and trivia is necessary to understand the market better.

I think a balance between both works wonders. When you learn information, the only way to test it out is by practising and finding new ways to get better at it, i.e. offline training works best in addition you update your skills by learning online from different websites and content. The forex market changes and keeping an eye on latest news and trivia is necessary to understand the market better.
We will need to make use of such type of a trading based system that is easy to understand and use by us.

This forum is such a great place to learen. On the other hand, leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, if leverage is your top priority, then select your broker accordingly. Through expanding leverage, traders can expand their earning level.

This forum is such a great place to learen. On the other hand, leverage trading is a technique that can bring high profit and high loss as well. So, it plays with a traders’ sentiment. So, if leverage is your top priority, then select your broker accordingly. Through expanding leverage, traders can expand their earning level.
I am doing my Forex Trading with the ECN Forex Broker FXOpen Markets and they allow me to do News Trading and Scalping :D

Whether online or offline, sign up for what is best for you and where you get to learn the most. In my opinion, offline classes offer peer-to-peer interaction and group discussions, which can be very helpful for traders to learn things quickly.

For online = There are ample free articles, videos, and blogs by real traders who explain forex trading really well. You can either choose these free versions, or opt for paid courses. Check the review of the courses, and select only the best courses.
For offline = You can buy books about forex trading and learn from there. You can also hire a mentor to teach you about forex trading, what it is, and how to proceed. Or, if you have any friend or relative who trades, simply ask them to teach about trading too.

A lot of information can be found online. Consider using them to their fullest capacity. Do some research and watch a long video playlist. In addition to that, there are thousands of articles and a significant number of blogs that you can read. There is no limit to the amount of knowledge that can be gained.

Choose one depending on what type of information you are looking for and your available time. But make sure you have basic information about forex trading and requirements of being a trader. Blindly enrolling for a course is never a good decision. You can refer to free resources like Babypips, Investopedia, and Bloomberg to know what to expect from a forex trading course.

Choose one depending on what type of information you are looking for and your available time. But make sure you have basic information about forex trading and requirements of being a trader. Blindly enrolling for a course is never a good decision. You can refer to free resources like Babypips, Investopedia, and Bloomberg to know what to expect from a forex trading course.
We will need to learn about doing our trades into the Forex markets with the help of a Reliable Trading Plan.

The Potential of Forex is that it can make you rich quickly if you trade here by following rules and proper guidance. Traders fail to relish the actual taste of Forex just because they are ignorant of the right approach of trading. So turn forex potential for you.