• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

what is the best source of learning Forex- online or offline training?

Forex is a potential currency trading market. As everybody can do this business, thousands of people show great interest in Forex business. That's why many training center are coming out everyday. There are two types of source for learning Forex trading. Online and offline training center. But what is the best between the two. What do know about this two ways?

There are many free sources online like Youtube. There are many brokers on youtube. You can watch videos and then type in your questions as well. For newbie, they can see live trades on there and see how a pro trade. So, there are many exciting things to watch on Youtube and many other websites. Your brokers will have plenty of learning material as well. Investopedia.com, babypips.com, dailyfx.com, forex factory, and many other forums are good resources as well.

Different sources where one can acquire knowledge about Forex abound and they offer traders some good chances of learning in a good way. The one each trader chooses depends on his learning skills and exposure. While some are good at reading and understanding on their own, others will simply have to need someone that will take them from scratch.

Its rare to be able to find a good trainer offline and in remote location its even harder. I think taking an online course or reading an ebook or youtube videos is much less of a hassle than driving around to find a course and then only to get real poor experiences from it. I can remember getting into many paid course and then walking on needle for the rest of the course just cause the teacher is so poor in ethics. They do not care about the students learning and some of my professor didn't even know English that well. Its a total waste of time and money. You have heard it from me.

There are so many places to learn the business of forex. We can seize the opportunity of learning from a tutor, an online assistant, a website, forums. Forex trading though difficult to understand still have ways we can make it easier and that is learning from the right source.

The best source to learn about forex is online. If you are educated and smart, you can seize the opportunity of websites and many online sources that offer traders the opportunity to learn from them. They offer you You tube videos in form of a one on one lecture for better understanding.

I still see the best place of learning as offline because it is a communication between just you and the tutor. It gives you a better chance to communicate with him and pose questions. However, where the problem lies more is when it comes to finding one. They are not readily available.

Forex is a potential currency trading market. As everybody can do this business, thousands of people show great interest in Forex business. That's why many training center are coming out everyday. There are two types of source for learning Forex trading. Online and offline training center. But what is the best between the two. What do know about this two ways?

Till now poplar Forex forums are the best source, you can raw knowledge here. if you are a newbie, don’t go for the paid course; because, almost all of the paid services are scam.

Trading by yourself is the best way of learning about the markets. To get basic knowledge you can go through a forex school.

Aside from free online sources and practice on demo account, I would also recommend use of various literatures on financial markets and macroeconomics as an excellent source of thorough knowledge. I am also recommending Forex forums as good way to get in contact with Forex community

Aside from free online sources and practice on demo account, I would also recommend use of various literatures on financial markets and macroeconomics as an excellent source of thorough knowledge. I am also recommending Forex forums as good way to get in contact with Forex community

No doubt, till now Forex forum is the best source; you may see all of the popular Forex forums are so active; and new members friendly.

We can start Forex in a proper way, if we want to be a professional. pips School is the first choice of learning and besides this demo account must which is mainly considered the foremost place to acquire real basic knowledge which is very supportive to kick off a live account in a proper way.

Babypips website is a good source for newbies. Also newbies should make habit to read different trading related books. Books are a great source of information. Especially books related to trading psychology is a must read.

Forex trading has gained a lot of popularity in the virtual world and many people are interested in Forex trading. But if you want to trade Forex, you must first learn. It is not possible to gain money without trading education. In my opinion, online education should be taken. Many details can be learned by taking online education.