• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What Is Automated Forex Trading?

Using some robots or software which will trade for you, this system is called automated trading. It also enable the trader to be partially free of emotions, knowledge and psychological factors when striving to gain profit. Traders do not need to constantly watch the market.

Well the downside to it though is you're entrusting your investment to a machine. I'm naturally skeptical about automated systems, and i would never trust an automated system not unless I made it myself. Plus, you don't learn anything from automated trading systems anyway, so if anything goes wrong you wont have any idea of how to go about fixing the problem.

But why some banks still use it and still gain profit from their trading everyday, even there are some times they also loss, but now we can see that trading with forex robot make our life more easier, i mean you can trade by yourself for about 4-12 hours per day but stil you cannot sustain yourself for 24 hours, so that is why you prefer to use forex robot when you are offline.

It is a robot trading. Automated trading is designed to trade in forex with certain rules and formulas . They are a type of software which operate all trading without trader,s instructions. These soft ware are different in their working with different trading pairs. They trade well for which pair they are designed.

It is a robot trading. Automated trading is designed to trade in forex with certain rules and formulas . They are a type of software which operate all trading without trader,s instructions. These soft ware are different in their working with different trading pairs. They trade well for which pair they are designed.
actually the robot itself is forex, they work based on algorithm that their creator created, it also maintain theirself sometimes, and i think that is the most efficient way that some banks and financial instuitions do at the moment to make more bucks into their pocket.

Having EA is good but EA will not going to work if your computer is off so we still need to keep our computer running. That's why its good to have at least two to three computers so that you can trade 24 hours a day and just left your computer running and turn it off every eight hours and exchange it to another computer to take the first computer a rest so that it will not over heat.

You can use VPS for your own EA, that is agood place so your EA will work as long as you make it ON, many expert using VPS so they can use their own EA trade for 24 hours without stop or even trade when they go to sleep and they simply turn it off when they come back to trade again.

The process of using software programs to execute trades is called as automated trading. The programs, also called as an expert advisor, generates trades based on predefined variables and set parameters. As long as an equation gets satisfied, the program executes the respective order. Even though automated programs can never succeed manual trading, still it enables a trader to win over emotions.

When a trader is making use of trading software like the use of robot, he or she will be said to be making use of an automated system. This type of trading will be helping a trader to trade when he or she is not around to trader on his or her own. It will mean just to program it and allow it to trade for you.

Just as the name implies, it is a system of trading where the trader uses a robot to trade. This means that instead of always staying with the system and trading manually, the robot does the bulk of the job. It is mainly recommended for traders who are quite skillful and are knowledgeable enough to manage the trading robots.

Trading with robots or EA mean traders conduct automatic trading. Not necessary to conduct analysis and make decisions because robots will do that to traders. However, since robots created with rigid formula, it not enabling robots to keep being adapt in every of market situations quickly. So, though use robots, doesn’t mean that traders will always get profit. Traders will suffering loss too.

In automated trading traders use any software for trading . These software are predefined directions for trading . They work on given formulas .Traders had less control on automatic trading . Manual trading is more reliable than robot trading.

@Garen, sometimes also, it depends more on the trader himself. It's not all traders that are good in making use of robots, yet they want to trade with it. Trading with robots is a skill that we should learn before we apply it as it's not that which just comes. An average trader wants to make money with EAs but lack the knowledge.

automated trading is trading with EA, a copy of the trade, etc. Automated trading is useful for traders who have a busy time so it will allow us to trade comfortably without disturbing our activity. but I am more comfortable when trading manually.

Robots are not a way of using emotion free trading. One must master his or her emotions and trade manually in my opinion. I don't trust my money on a brainless piece of code put on trading platform.

Whatever it is! I seem, automatic trading is not any proper way of trading! But if you want to act here as an investment, then you can move here with automatic trading! But for the traders, no way with automatic trading!

Automated trading is the way toward utilizing computer program to take after a characterized set of directions for putting in a trade in request to produce benefits at a speed and recurrence that is unthinkable for a human trader. The characterized sets of principles depend on timing, price, amount or any scientific model. Aside from benefit open doors for the trader, algo-trading makes markets more fluid and makes trading more efficient by decision out enthusiastic human effects on trading exercises.