• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What do we need to trade?

Indicators indicate us the right way though not always. To me, moving average and fibnacchi seem to be good indicators even though some traders won’t agree with me and they have different observations too.

Forex offers currencies, commodities and indices to be traded. Commodities and indices are little risky compared to currencies so many traders prefer currencies to trade.

Forex is a market of currencies and commodities so you can trade anything depending on how much risk you can take. Those who can take high risk in trading can trade commodities otherwise currency trading is good.

Forex offers currencies, commodities, indices and cryptocurrencies to be traded but I particularly trdae currencies.

Forex is a 24/7 open market allowing traders to trade currencies, commodities and indices. Basically, I trade XAUSUD, EURUSD and GBPJPY.

Personally, I trade fiats like EURUSD, GBPUSD, XAUUSD etc. but I don’t trade commodities because they are risky for my capital sizing.

Scam brokers have become a real crisis in recent time. Traders have to be more and more cautious against them because they lye bait down the way to entrap a trader.

Over-trading, failing to bear profit consistently, not following money management properly, having no knowledge are the cardinal reasons for which traders mostly fail.

To forecast the market trend, you can use indicators. RSI, moving average and Bollinger bands seem to be good indicators. Besides technical analysis, keep your focus on fundamental analysis too.