• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are the best Platform for Stock Day Trading?

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a platform for stock day trading. I am an active trader with stocks only; I am averaging 20-35 trades per day on Indian market.
I need a platform with a fast order execution time, like Direct Access Trading System, cause with day trading & scalping it's all about fast execution.
Thanks for helping

It depends on your country, so which is your country and how much you are going to spend. if you are in india then you have plenty of companies like sharekhan, angel broking, ICICI and few others, they do take some of the percentage for the spending and you can go ahead with that.

yes, depend on which market of country you want to invest. in my country there are a lot software. it is free and good for using. but i can not invest to other countries via these local software

I am using avafx broker offers the best manual and automated trading system. It is a regulated, reliable and trusted broker. It also offers mobile trading system that most of the traders demand these days. Online stock trading is now available with AVAFX. Open a real account and get up to $5000 bonus on your first deposit.

The best platform, as per my opinion, is NEST platform to trade in the Indian stock market. This is because, the platform directly connects with data feed from stock exchange without going through the broker's server. Thus a trader can experience low latency which is very much a requisite for high and ultra high frequency trading. For direct access trading system, you need to contact the exchange. It requires huge investment apart from an office in the premise where the stock exchange is located.

I'm sure it will depend on your country because the stock market is different from the forex market. Forex is not having a controlling body for it but in stock market, each country will have their own stock exchange that will be controlling the activities of the stock traders.

Since you are already from India, it's just for you to look for those directly connected to the Indian stock market. Every country has their own stock exchange market which serves both the country's investors and other investors who wish to invest there. I think they have the National Stock Exchange of India, the Bombay Stock Exchange but you can check the moneycontrol website to have a clue of this.

If you have a stock broker then they have a customize trading platform. In fact all of the trading that I do with my stocks are done via the broker site. Theirs no trading platform that I need to download. But I don't know about other countries rules and regulations.

I am using avafx broker offers the best manual and automated trading system. It is a regulated, reliable and trusted broker. It also offers mobile trading system that most of the traders demand these days. Online stock trading is now available with AVAFX. Open a real account and get up to $5000 bonus on your first deposit.

I see, now this broker is not available in the market! Isn’t? Am I correct or need to update the info?