• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What are some good books on forex trading and markets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
have please suggest me some books about forex tranding and system...

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time

I am new in forex market so how will I start and suggest me book which makes me queen of forex..

From all didactic books in my trading career, I like most Forex eBook from where I have gathered all successful trading tips with essential terms and conditions that I always use during my trading for making profit with certainly. I also have gathered trader’s psychology from this didactic trading source.

have please suggest me some books about forex tranding and system...

I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time

I am new in forex market so how will I start and suggest me book which makes me queen of forex..

I am a Price Action trader and I must suggest you to learn PA trading from the popular trading eBook “Price Action Trading by Steve Nison”! I have learned here all of patterns very smartly.

I think reading books on trading is a waste of time. Traders could spend it on watching some webinars that are way more useful.

Books will help you to develop your trading psychology which is very important. You can read The Millionaire Traders. It's a good read. And one must read book is The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas. Every trader should read it.

I think reading books on trading is a waste of time. Traders could spend it on watching some webinars that are way more useful.

In books people share their ideas and experience. So that is not a waste of time. But as you said traders can spend their time watching webinars. It depends on individual trader that how they want to manage their time.

You will find thousands of book on the Amazon and many other book stores. I would say to choose one book and learn from it. Only learning is not an effective thing, you have to practice every thing you learn on your personal demo account. "The Sensible Guide to Forex" is a good book for the beginners.

Status
Not open for further replies.