• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your trading system?

Maybe, few traders don’t have any specific trading system. Whatever, if you are trading with a particular trading system, mention the name please! I just wanna know the name.

Successful trading requires good strategy with money management, risk management, trade management, trading plan etc. If a trader maintains this important matter, he will one day become a successful trader.

Most traders look for 80 to 100% winning strategy. But this type of strategy doesn't exit. Even a small consistent percentage can bring you a fortune in trading. We should focus on consistency.

I think with that strategy you are making a consistent profit. We should participate in the market with that strategy. I usually use the price action context.

Online trading is designed in a way so that we need broker as medium. Without broker online trading is not possible. Even in offline trading you have to go to the bank.

Before mastering any system, a trader needs to know various types trading of methods. Then from all those methods, he should pick one that he understands the most. It's a long process. It takes years to get the edge.

Before mastering any system, a trader needs to know various types trading of methods. Then from all those methods, he should pick one that he understands the most. It's a long process. It takes years to get the edge.
I also agree. Don’t jump to another trading system if it fails to win. Try to improve it.

Yes, Forex market moves due to the price changing all the time. You have to keep your eye on the index and analyze the flow of the market to forecast about the future.

we traders actually have to choose in regulated ECN trading broker which guarantee their clients’ funds with a wide range of trading technologies. They always make sure best trading environment for their clients by providing exclusive trading facilities.

Random trading may consume your equity level. What I personally think is that traders should take rest after winning a trader and refresh their mindset for further market analysis.