• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your money management plan?

I see, a number of new traders struggling here because of avoiding proper money management instructions! In my trading, I never & ever take more than 1% risk ratio in my individual trade position & that’s my basic rule of MM! So, what’s your money management rule guys? I’m really interested to know your answer!

I see, a number of new traders struggling here because of avoiding proper money management instructions! In my trading, I never & ever take more than 1% risk ratio in my individual trade position & that’s my basic rule of MM! So, what’s your money management rule guys? I’m really interested to know your answer!
We can start learning about the Forex market trends and how it will work using the Demo Trading accounts of the FXOpen :D

I’m telling you the basic; in my live trading I never and ever open a single trade with more than 1% risk ratio; that’s my simple plan! Practically, when I get a super entry point according to my own strategy, only then I take the maximum 1% risk ratio!

Money management is practice seen among all experienced traders because they know how to lower risk level. They don’t withdraw their full amount from forex trading account rather they save something in that account to safeguard against any future loss. Different traders use different leverage ratios as part of their money management plan.

I think most people stick to the traditional format, things like applying no more than 30% of capital always work FOR the trader!

I am always highly focused on money management because I saw that a trader can never be a gainer until he or she maintains proper money management policy. How I manage money management is- suppose I have 100 dollars of capital, and I set my tp and sl in such an way that even if the trade becomes a loss, my trading loss won’t surpass 1 percent.

There are many traders who think Foex is risky by the end of the day whatever we say. I will say that they say so because of their lack of knowledge. If you can properly manage your money, Forex is no longer risky for you. You can lower your risk ratio and can avoid highly volatile pairs to avoid risks.

When I trade, I always calculate my risks and prefer not to trade if they are more than 2%. I focus more on protecting my funds than on profits. Money management allows traders to use their funds sustainably and also prevent from losing all the amount in a single trade.

When I trade, I always calculate my risks and prefer not to trade if they are more than 2%. I focus more on protecting my funds than on profits. Money management allows traders to use their funds sustainably and also prevent from losing all the amount in a single trade.
We should use a trading system that will give us more profits

I believe that traders should not do anything that their instincts don’t allow them to do. If you are new to forex trading and feel scared of losing, then you probably need to spend some more time practising and understanding the market.

Money Management plays an important role in trading. A trader who knows money management knows how to take sustainable risks.
I do not prefer taking more than 2% risk of total trade amount and always use strict stop losses.

Money Management plays an important role in trading. A trader who knows money management knows how to take sustainable risks.
I do not prefer taking more than 2% risk of total trade amount and always use strict stop losses.
It becomes very important for the traders to make use of the Money management while doing their trades.

Money management plan is the vital thing to be maintained. Roughly leverage taking, trading in high spread-consumed pairs are all poor money management policy. Such maintenance is always causes losses for a trader. Trading development is not a matter of a single day rather it takes time.

Proper money management allows the trader to use their funds sustainably by preventing losing too much from a single trade. The only way to manage your money is to have a strong trading system plan so you stay on track and don’t waver by over-trading too much at one time. Normally, I do not prefer taking more than 1% or 2% risk of the total trade amount. Generate a plan to remove all unnecessary loss and you will gain profit.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

Money management is one of the most important things to keep in mind while trading forex. It is not an easy task and most of the successful traders practise it for lowering risks. None of the traders can be successful if they are bad in money management. You have to develop your money management skills and then forex will no longer be risky for you in any case.

The most important lesson as a forex trader was that successful trading doesn’t only have to do with how much money you have made so far. But it’s also about how much money you have been able to save. This is why I never risk more than 1-2% per trade. This helps me increase the number of trades and reduce the number of losses.

Different traders have different money management plan, so do I. I always try to lower lot and trade in low spread pairs are also crafts of risk management techniques. Ultimately I helps me derive a good amount of profit.

Different traders have different money management plan, so do I. I always try to lower lot and trade in low spread pairs are also crafts of risk management techniques. Ultimately I helps me derive a good amount of profit.
We must make use of such kind of a Trading based plan that can give us the required amounts of Profits on time.