• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your favorite trading Strategy?

Friends! I know there have tons of popular trading strategies in Forex market! But; I wanna know the name of your favorite trading strategy! Mention Please…….

Well; I practiced with tons of trading system but correctly I am playing with only divergence trading strategy; of course my focus on only long term trading!

exactly, learning good knowledge from at any good books cannot bring good result when trading if you don't have much practice in trading . learning with regular practice , its a real combination in this Stock market.

My preferred strategy is supported / resistant and market context. That strategy helps me to make a lot of profit in the Forex market.

Understanding the market situation is very important to survive in this market.
Self understanding is the best understanding. The quicker we understand, the better it is. Trading requires specific knowledge, skills, psychology and discipline. May be you are best for something else. No matter what people say the truth is very few people can make it. That's why trading is one of the most difficult jobs in the world.

My favourite trading strategy is day trading because I think it reduces or diminishes overnight risk for me. I get more trade opportunities and also it is easier to manage time because this is very flexible.

@Mark_dahl even i prefer scalping the most. It is a quicker and more profitable strategy. Being disciplined and consistent can really make you maximize profits.

The best way to survive in Forex is making portfolio because avoiding mistakes completely is impossible. It makes it difficult for traders to survive for long.

I follow scalping strategy and I believe no hardcore market analysis is needed for scalping and so I just try to identify the market trend and open trades based on trends.