• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s your common mistake?

Hello community; What’s your common mistake in your trading? And how do you handle this problem? Please, discuss with the details.

Most importantly you should figure out how to control your feelings. There is no place for avarice and dread in trading. In any case, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift impulsive notions considers to a high-chance profile where plan is basic and specific orchestrating is a certain fundamental if a trading learner is to survive.

I think Trading Psychology is a common mistake. If I can't manage psychology properly, it will be very difficult to make a profit.

Not having patience and being unstable are the common mistakes that I mostly make. Nowadays, I go with a forex planner and stick to it till the end to avoid such dilemmas.

One of my common mistakes is forgetting about common sense and trust my feelings and emotions. I know that I shouldn't do it but it happens all the time without me noticing it. Sometimes I get so carried away that I forget about all the routine that should decrease the role of psychology in my trading process.

besides making profit there is only losses and fear. so we the traders have to make sure how to faces losses and control emotions. actually emotions is the foremost enemy in our life only not Forex trading all about life attitudes.

I think my common mistake when I was a beginner trader was greed and fear.
Fear makes you hesitate entering a position and it is bad for you. One way of eliminating fear is through knowledge and information, if you know how your position is gonna go, then you wont have any fear in entering that position. Trader's psychology is one thing traders overlook.

the most common mistake actually happens because of same reason. for that reason i can consider this as own choice.