• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What’s the best risk reward ratio for the scalpers?

Since, scalpers open so many entry points in a day. So, what’s your suggestion on the RRR (risk reward ratio)? According to me, 1% is ideal and not more than 2%.

Since, scalpers open so many entry points in a day. So, what’s your suggestion on the RRR (risk reward ratio)? According to me, 1% is ideal and not more than 2%.

Scalpers need to open so many trade’s in a day! So, I think, 1% is the best choice in this case! Overtrading is one of the most common problem here!

It depends on your tolerance level and also on your winning percentage. We need to make every aspects of our strategy to set risk percentage.

No matter what the risk reward ratio is, never go with a trade you are not 100% sure about. Trading is not a place to try out your luck. An ideal risk reward ratio for me is 1:2 but on an average, people prefer 1 unit of expected return for one unit of risk.

For scalpers, I think the best risk-reward ratio is 3:1. When you're trading for just a few pips, it's easy to get greedy and increase your position size (leverage), which increases the risk and decreases the reward.

I think if he does not maintain the risk, the trader will never be able to keep the profit percentage higher. So he has to use 1: 1 or 1: 2 risk ratio.

Yes finding the risk reward and winning percentage of your strategy is important. It gives you more confidence as you know more about your strategy.

Having a good risk reward ratio is important. But unfortunately most traders do not know if they have any risk reward ratio. They trade randomly. As a result they can't manage their risk.