• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

VertexFX Indicator

Did you manually add fibo on your chart? Or it’s the part of this ZIG ZAG tool? By the way, I use Fibo manually on my chart, Fibo is very useful tool for identifying the support & resistant levels.

Unfortunately, I don’t think it’s a good tool; because it’s not providing any direct clue of trading, on the other hand, so many parameters in there, no I don’t see any usefulness.

EMA Trend is a client side VTL indicator to identify trade in trending markets and to determine market reversals. It is based upon EMA and price Highs and Lows.
It has four components, EMA calculated from FAST_PERIOD for the High (BLUE) and Low (RED) prices, and EMA calculated from the SLOW_PERIOD for the High (MAGENTA) and Low (DODGER BLUE) prices.
Basically, the fast EMA responds quickly to price movements and therefore is useful in determining breakouts. The High and Low prices are used instead of Close prices to avoid whipsaws in sideways markets. Using Highs and Lows, allows us to confirm and select only strong trends and filter out weak trends.
BUY - Enter BUY trade when the price crosses above all the four lines. Place stop below the lowest of the four lines.
SELL - Enter SELL trade when the price crosses below all the four lines. Place stop above the highest of the four lines.

May I know the exact parameters of your tool? In my live chart, I am working with EMA 20 & 50. I think, EMA is much workable than the SMA.

The iAnchMom is a client side VTL indicator (Anchored Momentum) used for determining trending markets. It exhibits slope when the price starts moving (either upwards or downwards) and hence provides a good signal for taking trend based trades.
The indicator is calculated by dividing the shorter term Exponential Moving Average (EMA_PERIOD), by the longer term Simple Moving Average (MOM_PERIOD). This value is expressed as percentage and subtracted from 100.
BUY - Enter BUY when the indicator value has reached negative extreme and is rising gradually.
SELL - Enter SELL when the indicator value has reached positive extreme and is falling gradually.

Will I close my trades when I see gradually down or up in the blue line of your indicator? Or, do you have any better idea to use the SL?

The JMA RSX indicator is based upon the Jurik Moving Average methodology of calculating the RSX. It is useful in determining cyclical market trends, especially turning points where the market changes direction. The smoothed price of the close over PERIOD is calculated over the PERIOD bars using the Jurik Moving Average method. This value is then differentiated against the value PERIOD bars ago. Finally, this difference is expressed as relative strength and multiplied by 100 to calculate the JMA RSX.
As a result, it provides an indicator which is flatter and smoother than RSI, but which responds faster to market turning points.
BUY - Enter BUY trade when the JMA RSX indicator has closed above 30 from below.
SELL - Enter SELL trade when the JMA RSX indicator has closed below 70 from above.

Well, I have been using this indicator from the 1st March, and I see for buy trade 40 level works better rather than 30; that’s way I am going to use this tool with 40 level for buy trade.

The T3 RSI is a vertex FX indicator which is based on the RSI indicator, and is calculated using the T3 smoothing methodology. The smoothing attempts to reduce the lag and provide the trading trigger.

This indicator is made up of two components, the RSI (white) which is the standard RSI calculated using the RSI_PERIOD. The second component is the T3 RSI (red), which is calculated by smoothing the RSI using the T3 smoothing method using the T3_PERIOD and T3_CURVATURE as the smoothing constant. Both these indicators are plotted together, and the T3 RSI (red) provides as the signal trigger to the standard RSI.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the RSI (white) closes above the T3 RSI (red) from below. Both indicators must be below the 35 level.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when the RSI (white) closes below the T3 RSI (red) from above. Both indicators must be above the 65 level.

I have such a bad experience with tool, I got only 34% accuracy! Really frustrated, even I tried with different-different parameters! By the way, I really appreciate your contributions, thank you very much.

The T3 MACO is an Vertex FX oscillator based upon fast and slow exponential moving averages and employing the T3 smoothing method. The concepts are similar to MACD, where we calculate the difference between fast and slow moving averages. But in T3 MACO we use T3 smoothing technique to reduce the lag and improve trading performance.

In the first step we calculate the fast EMA based on the FAST_EMA period. Similarly we calculate the slow EMA based on the SLOW_EMA period. Next we calculate the difference between the fast EMA and slow EMA. Finally this value is smoothed using the T3 smoothed method using the MA_PERIOD and B (beta) smoothing constant. The value oscillates above / below the zero line based on the strength of the trend. When the indicator moves upwards it implies that the market is bullish and trending upwards. When prices are falling, the T3 MACO values keep falling. Using smoothing and the difference between the EMAs, the T3 MACO reduces the lag.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the T3 MACO is below zero, and is raising at least two candles in a row.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when the T3 MACO is above zero, and is falling at least two candles in a row.

Do you think, it’s enough? I am asking because I see, it’s only one line! I think, it would be better if traders use moving average & RSI with this tool.

Smoothed Adaptive Momentum is a powerful VertexFX client-side auto-trading robot that trades based on cycles and turning points. It is based upon the Smoothed Adaptive Momentum indicator. This indicator aims to find the turning point when the market reaches saturation, which is typically the end of the trend.

Markets have natural bullish and bearish cycles, which this indicator attempts to detect using the median price and smoothing this median price. It then calculates (estimates) the cycle (period) of market reversal, and finally smoothing it using WMA. The indicator oscillates around the zero line, and turns at the extremes and reverses direction when the market changes direction. It has very low lag, therefore it is powerful than moving averages.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when indicator has turned upwards but is below the zero line. Do not enter BUY above zero line.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when indicator has turned downwards but is above the zero line. Do not enter SELL below zero line.

Inputs :

a) ALPHA - The smoothing constant used to smooth the indicator.

b) CUTOFF - The current period used to restrict the cycle period.

c) LOT_SIZE - The lot size of the trade.

d) TP_POINTS - The take profit in points.

e) SL_POINTS - The stop loss in points.

f) MAGIC - The unique identifier for trades generated by this robot.

g) POINT_DEFAULT - The point value of the current instrument.

Advanced Pro version of this EA is available in Vstore market.

Can I open buy & sell trades in the running candle? Or I have to wait till the end?

Interesting tool, I really liked your idea on SL; hope I will get good result on demo! Let me check first! I’ll update you after couple of weeks.

MAMA Strategy is a VertexFX client-side auto-trading robot based on the MAMA (MESA of Adaptive Moving Averages) indicator. It is an adaptive moving average based indicator that provides excellent trading entries.

This indicator comprises of two components, the MAMA (BLUE line) and FAMA (RED line). The starting point of MAMA is the conventional EMA. The concept of MAMA is to relate the phase rate of change of the prices to the alpha (smoothing constant) of the EMA. The FAMA (Following Moving Average) is calculated by applying the MAMA to the MAMA itself. By using an alpha in FAMA that is half the value of the alpha in MAMA, the FAMA steps in synchronization with MAMA. This indicator is ideal in reducing whipsaws.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when BLUE line (MAMA) closes above RED line (FAMA). Exit BUY when BLUE line closes below RED line.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when BLUE line (MAMA) closes below RED line (FAMA). Exit SELL when BLUE line closes above RED line.

Inputs :

a) PERIOD : The default period for calculating the periods.

b) FAST_LIMIT : The fast smoothing limit.

c) SLOW_LIMIT : The slow smoothing limit.

d) LOT_SIZE - The lot size of the trade.

e) TP_POINTS - The take profit in points.

f) SL_POINTS - The stop loss in points.

g) MAGIC - The unique identifier for trades generated by this robot.

h) POINT_DEFAULT - The point value of the current instrument

Interesting tool, but my question is: what’s your opinion on rangy market. Is it playable? Besides, best time frames according to your experience.

Three Pole BW Filter is a powerful VertexFX client-side auto-trading robot based upon Digital Signal Processing (DSP) concepts for identifying market trends.

DSP is used to eliminate noise (whipsaws) in the price and reduce lag (frequency delay) as much as possible to get accurate and fast signals. This indicator uses the Butterworth filter logic which is a low-pass filter. The number of poles is the degree of the low-pass filter.

We first calculate the filter based upon the Median price. Then 4rd order (3nd degree) of smoothing is applied to derive the indicator value.

This indicator successfully eliminates whipsaws without introducing lag, which helps it identify excellent trading opportunities.

Certain markets respond better to Three Pole Butterworth Filter compared to the Two Pole Butterworth filter due to the nature of the whipsaws and the characteristics of the market. Therefore, a trader must identify the most suitable degree of the Butterworth filter for each market.

BUY - Enter BUY trade when the price closes above the indicator. Place stop-loss at the nearest swing low.

SELL - Enter SELL trade when the price below above the indicator. Place stop-loss at the nearest swing high.

Inputs :

a) PERIOD - The period over which the indicator is calculated.

b) LOT_SIZE - The lot size of the trade.

c) TP_POINTS - The take profit in points.

d) SL_POINTS - The stop loss in points.

e) MAGIC - The unique identifier for trades generated by this robot.

f) POINT_DEFAULT - The point value of the current instrument.

I see, your attached file is not working! Can you please check it once again?

I must say this is really good tool for EURJPY! I got almost 65% accuracy; but only 30% on EUR/USD! So, I am going to add this one in my EURJPY chart.

The AMA (Adaptive Moving Average) indicator is a power indicator for trading market cycles. The AMA indicator uses closing prices and the difference between closing prices over the AMA_PERIOD. It uses concept of signal-to-noise ratio to smooth whipsaws in price changes. As A result it catches new trends quickly as they happen allowing the trader to enter the trade early on.We first calculate the difference between the current close and the close AMA_PERIOD candles ago - as the numerator. Then
we calculate the sum up the absolute change in close prices over this AMA_PERIOD as the denominator. The numerator is now divided by the denominator to calculate the raw AMA. This value is smoothed using the FAST_FACTOR and SLOW_FACTOR parameters.

BUY - Enter BUY when price crosses (and closes) above the AMA line. Place stop loss below the AMA line and keep trailing it upwards.
SELL - Enter SELL when price crosses (and closes) below the AMA line. Please stop loss above the AMA line and keep trailing it downwards.

Can I add EMA with this tool? I think, it would be a great combination. What’s your opinion?

The iTrend oscillator is a client side VTL indicator useful for determination of start and end of trends. It is calculated from Bollinger Bands, Bulls Power and Bears Power components. The iTrend indicator comprises of two components, the bullish(BLUE) and bearish(RED) component. These bullish and bearish components oscillate around the center zero line.
Buying is advised when the bearish component has reached extremity above the zero line (positive) and
Bullish component has reached extremity below the zero line (negative). Conversely, selling is advised when the bearish component has reached extremity below the zero line (negative) and the bullish component has reached extremity above the zero line (positive).
In other words, blue lines above zero and red lines below zero indicate bullish trend, and blue lines below zero and red lines above zero indicate bearish trend.
The bullish component (blue) is calculated by subtracting the Bollinger Band value from the current price.
The bearish component (red) is calculated as the sum of the Bulls Power and Bears Power indicator multiplied by -1.

So, why in the upper level it shows red lines? Is this normal? I am really interested to use this trading tool.