• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Unrealistic expectations

Most people become unrealistic when come into trading. In any other business with 10$k, people's profit expectation is realistic. But when it comes to forex their expectation soars 10 times or more. That too with being skilled. Most traders even don't know what they are doing.

time is not big deal in Forex trading , if you have real trading discipline with great patience , then within short time there is a chance to get maximal result. on the other hand , in spite of passing a long term that's not possible at all to get more something if you don't know how to manage discipline when trading.

Demo account is very much important for all kinds of traders in particularly for the traders who are newcomers. But practically we don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

Every new trader should do proper practice before enter into this risky market. They can learn and practice forex trading from a demo account. It will help them to learn forex properly and practically.

New traders should be very careful when they go to start their trading career. This is a risky market. Many people lose their money everyday because of their wrong decisions. So, be careful to make any decision.

I have to think realistically. You can't think of making an extra profit with little capital. For example, if I go to double my account in 1 month, it will never be possible.

New traders should be very careful when they go to start their trading career. This is a risky market. Many people lose their money everyday because of their wrong decisions. So, be careful to make any decision.
New traders become restless to make money. All day long they try to find out new entry. Even their night is sleepless. But the fact is to make money in trading you need a calm and relaxed mind. When I was new I was also in a hurry to make money. It's because most of the time we are given wrong information about trading. Like making money is vey easy here.

New traders often lose money due to a lack of knowledge and experience. Most of them even quit after losing money.

As a trader, I need to acquire basic knowledge first. And unrealistic expectations cannot be kept. The trading strategy has to be sorted from real thinking. My investment is small but I think of extra profit with that investment but it can cause a lot of loss.

As a trader, I need to acquire basic knowledge first. And unrealistic expectations cannot be kept. The trading strategy has to be sorted from real thinking. My investment is small but I think of extra profit with that investment but it can cause a lot of loss.
Yes. I agree with you. You have to be very skilled to make money from this market.

it is more appropriate to go through the school minimum 2-3 times , but newcomer just finished school rapidly and kick off a live account. this is not good.

We should not think or set goals unrealistic profit goals. A trader goals should be based on your skills. How much return others are getting that should not be a trader concern. If you are able to make 2%, that should be your goals. Our skills and expectation should match.

there is no short cut way of learning , need to pass a minimum time , as beginners fro acquiring all basic information 6 months is enough , and to become a professional trader minimum need 2-5 years.