• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Understanding intra-day time frames

Whilst day trading you need to understand exactly what’s going on underneath because when the underlying story reaches its conclusion that’s when you get your blow out moves.

When you are right and you can feel it, trade it with larger size.

You can make a week’s money on just one of those moves.

In the example from yesterday the EURJPY consolidated for so long that the US would either run the stops or go for the break.

That intra-day consolidation was key. However you had to be an intra-day trader to know it was happening.

The chief market analyst at “We want you to trade more securities.” is so busy he just writes about what’s happened and then makes up some technical analysis to look good. Then he gets it syndicated on the web and his company are happy.

Joe Bloggs reads it and takes his cue from that. You see how late they are to what’s occurring.

Find out what’s truly happening intra-day because you are there first. You are the ones that make the money all the rest are followers.

The key yesterday was the consolidation ringed. Where so many would take their end of day analysis is shown by the black arrow. Who is the winner? The web reader at the black arrow or the intra-day trader who knows what’s going on at the ellipse?

A quick lesson: “When you are right and you can feel it, trade it with larger size.”

eurjpy-30min.gif

Intraday have differences in the calculation of profit which benefits we get just a one-time increase in the calculation of profits that have been defined, in contrast to our advantage forex account of the difference in pips that we get

I prefer intra-day trading so when I analyzing chart, daily chart is the first one to be deal with then the next one is 4H. I don't prefer 1H which is useless to me and I often get wrong when using 1H to forecast support and resistance.

Trading in intra day is a good type of trading that will have to see that the trader will be able to conclude his or her trading in a day. This type of trading is good for short term traders who are already having the good trading experience to do so. The scalpers are called intra day traders too.

Chart example define when market in easy circumstances. Not many ups and downs which potentially, make traders misjudging the situation. In trading lesson, we often see that everything seems simple and easy. But if we are implement it in real trading situation, we will found that it won’t be simple and easy anymore. Since market doesn’t always provide trend momentum.

Trading intraday is, in my opinion, one the most difficult way to make money. Since the situation on the market often varies at this time in spite of all logical constructions made based on technical or fundamental analysis. Of course, some strategy and signals work, allowing you to make money, but the number of false signals during this period is notable, so that we should intraday work with an extreme caution.

H1 is the best time frame for intraday trading! It’s known as magical time frame, yes, you can use this time frame for scalping trading as well as swing trading! Here I mainly use H1 but during high voltage news session I like to use D1 for managing valid swing points of market! It works in all kind of trading instruments!

I prefer intra-day trading so when I analyzing chart, daily chart is the first one to be deal with then the next one is 4H. I don't prefer 1H which is useless to me and I often get wrong when using 1H to forecast support and resistance.

Same here! I also like to make my trading analysis based on the daily time frame! Because, I get the clear idea of market trend when I use D1. By the way, I set my SL & TP according to the time frame of H1. Thus I am doing my live trading.

Whatever it is (talking about trading style) I think, daily time frame is the best to get the real idea on buy and sell side! It’s my personal experience.

For trader should not trade on any time frame below H1. In 30m, 15m, and 5m charts there is so much noise. People start to over trade due to small time frame. A trader always should focus on developing good habit.

Time frame is an important topic in trading. Many times the analysis can be wrong if the time frame is not correct. So analysis needs to be done by combining time frames. However, the intra-day time frame is the best.

Both the time frames and entry/exit points are important for day trading. Like @AliciaLynch said, for a good market analysis, the right time frame is very important.

Proper knowledge and skills does not come right over the night, it takes time to master the skills through the knowledge learned over the time so be patient and follow the rules and discipline if anyone wishes to become successful in the forex trading business.

Fundamental viewpoint over the market is twenty times more effective than technical analysis. World economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market.

Don’t keep yourself apart from market studying. Watch video tutorials and read e-books to develop the basics of trading.