• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading Techniques.

Plenty of trading techniques are famously hard to pin down in the matter of how much benefit or misfortune they'd set aside a few minutes. Handfuls or more circumstances, you'd need to record precisely how you chose each exchange precisely as indicated by the trading technique, and not veer off from the trading strategy. Many individuals who exchange change their technique marginally consistently or week and brain science extremely weights against any trial of a trading strategy's adequacy being solid.

trading is always risky particularly when it is time to news, beginners always have to leave news trading due to lack of fundamental information.

All such techniques already also propagate with something which is ready made anyway. Are you with me here or not ? I mean let's do something out of that later if you don't mind me to share my new techique when it will be needed for that.

scalping means short term pips gaining method , so i don't know how can it possible to gain 100 pips by scalping , for gaining more pips you have to depend on long term approach. thank you Sir.

generally we beginners like to trade in top Forex broker but i have seen according to my trading experience their trading environment is not appropriate for newcomers in particularly due to high deposit and fast trading spreads, so i think top level trading brokers should comfortable for newcomers by providing as usual facilities.

its a great place for long term investment , just keep focus on this forum and feel free to ask any question , hope you will get the right suggestion.

trading strategy is the foremost way to bring profit but the result any kind of trading strategy is just all about temporary session, there is no trading approach which work for a long time.

Well; in my trading I don’t use tons of trading tool on my chart; my main strength is PA trading; besides I only use moving average trading tool! That’s all!

I am following very basic rule & that is following the market tend! On the other hand, I select the type of trend according to the daily time frame!

I am following very basic rule & that is following the market tend! On the other hand, I select the type of trend according to the daily time frame!

Yes; trend is your friend. Nice to know your technique! By the way, how to determine the market trend & which time frame mainly?

price action its a very complicated trading strategy from all , sometimes it brings profit very rapidly than others and sometimes it causes a great risk when using in practical. but if you have long time trading knowledge and experience then you can consistent this trading approach without any doubt. otherwise it can be difficult.

trading is always risky particularly when it is time to news, beginners always have to leave news trading due to lack of fundamental information.

recently i have marked so many adviser always suggest newcomers to trade in a micro account for practicing , i dont know is it correct or not ? any idea guys ?

expect huge amount of profit means unrealistic trading target , this kind of target always make us greedy which is the main reason for over trade with no analysis.

Faal, I think that it is very good that you have mentioned trading environment. Sometimes it can be difficult to new traders to learn swiftly to use trading platforms. I think that the best approach in solving this issue is to try brokers platform on demo account and see if it is ok for them to use

scalping is really profitable but sometimes it causes a huge risk , if you have little balance then this trading approach can be dangerous for sometimes, so be careful when using this trading approach.

its a very poor question that you have asked for. scalping means short term pips gaining method , so i don't know how can it possible to gain 100 pips by scalping , for gaining more pips you have to depend on long term approach. thank you Sir.