• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading psychology

Plan How You Will Trade, this helps when dealing with physiology.
"if you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
Successful traders start with a sound strategy and they stick to it at all times.

Yeah when you gain a bit of experience you will certainly improve your psychology too as you learn many things practically, but it also depends on trader how willing he is to improve himself psychologically.
True it will be so much helpful for trader, experience will certainly improve the way we think about forex, thus helping us to develop our psycholgy towards foreign exchange. As long as you have willingness i think your psychology towards forex will getting better than before and can maintain your emotion.

In this forex trading psychology is important, because by having a good psychology will allow us to trade with the maximum. we can train the psychology of trading by trying to trade using small capital used to like $ 5, so it will make us be successful in forex trading

Oh yeah, Real account is best to Demo when dealing with source situation.

That calls-in Dedication towards trading, and with time it will be a usual way of living and Psychology will improver better... out of the usual experience @sindarin

Important components of the character of a successful trader is psychological stability, discipline, commitment and personal responsibility.

Every thing comes with experience and experience requires time in order to gain it. So for those who try to become good trader overnight face huge problem in trading psychology.

Every thing comes with experience and experience requires time in order to gain it. So for those who try to become good trader overnight face huge problem in trading psychology.

Agreed. One can do nothing overnight. It is a lengthy process which varies person to person. So one should give himself the time to learn it.

Agreed. One can do nothing overnight. It is a lengthy process which varies person to person. So one should give himself the time to learn it.

And 9i think you should not see how others are doing and do the same way, learning from others is good, but there is difference between everyones understanding, and one should plan according to their own capability.

trading psychology is important in forex trading, because of the presence of trading psychology will make us more Abik in doing so. and we can trade with a maximum.

And 9i think you should not see how others are doing and do the same way, learning from others is good, but there is difference between everyones understanding, and one should plan according to their own capability.

Well said @fxapex. Ultimately it up to the trader to what extent he or she is will to go to be successful in this business. Not everyone can keep the patience to reach their goal.

Its more about the personal aspect of a trader that has to be taken care to become a successful trader, a person has to improve his attitude for trading.

key to our success in forex trading, there is a good psychology. Skill with good psychology it will benefit us. Therefore, we need to train good trading psychology to try to trade using small capital of $ 1. With good psychology then we can make the right decision.

key to our success in forex trading, there is a good psychology. Skill with good psychology it will benefit us. Therefore, we need to train good trading psychology to try to trade using small capital of $ 1. With good psychology then we can make the right decision.
Trading psychology is very supportive of trading activities that we do, but it also psychology becomes the strongest reasons why traders fail trading. yes, very big influence of this trading psychology. the most important thing we can control the emotions we have when trading forex and could do the exercises to the fullest.

psychology is important in forex trading. Because by having psychology increases, will help us to improve trading results. To practice psychology, then we can try to trade using small capital used to like $ 1

Yeah when you gain a bit of experience you will certainly improve your psychology too as you learn many things practically, but it also depends on trader how willing he is to improve himself psychologically.

You made a good point. Many focus on making only money that they ignore other things which they should be focusing on before focusing on money. A sensible trader should look through it.

I took enough preparation in my demo on sentimental analysis! As a result, I never faced MC in my live trading account! My height losing equity is about 40%, by the way right now I am making regular money in my real trading.

When faced with psychological pressure is usually a novice trader even long-not always based on trading plans, and this is indeed dangerous if no solution for fix it

It is not analysis of the markets alone that allows a forex trader to become successful, it is the psychology of a trader. By overcoming psychological influences, such as fear and greed, a trader has a better chance of being successful.
A trader must stick to the rules of their system and not let psychological influences distract them. The path to becoming a good trader is not necessarily an easy one, however, working through your psychological issues will allow you to trade with a disciplined approach.

Forex trading requires great trading psychology. It has been said that trading is 90% psychological. Individuals battle in forex trading since they overlook the significance of psychology in trading. Even a good strategy fails because of trading psychology. You have to get control over your mind if you want to be successful in forex trading.

It seems to me that the notions such as psychology and fears have been invented mostly to explain your losses after yoour turning to real accounts...

It seems to me that the notions such as psychology and fears have been invented mostly to explain your losses after yoour turning to real accounts...

Yes, same experience from me; since I started my live trading very early. Actually, it takes such a long time to understand the reality of Forex market.