• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trading forex is simple

I want to make money from Forex to meet my demand and flourish my career. I can go to any length to win Forex trading, even though I know it’s somewhat difficult.

Leverage helps extend trading lot size. Brokers’ leverage offering amounts varies. Traders should not take high trading lot in their trading because it drives their traders away from Forex.

Yes, Forex trading is simple but people make it complex due to their lack of trading knowledge. So, increase your knowledge to avoid complexity in trading.

Broker’s fraudulence issue has already reached alarming condition. Where broker is of high help for a trader, its fraudulence is really shocking.

Day traders trade under a lot of pressure because they need to close their trades within the span of a day. If they get stuck in a loss, they should take a decision immediately.

Outwardly forex trading is simple but inwardly it is entangled and complicated. However, you can conquer this complexity with knowledge and innovation.

Yes, forex trading is simple but we make it complex. Forex is such a market where you can make money without investment because some brokers allow traders with welcome bonus.

Yes, trading is simple if traders follow simple strategies but if traders follow complex trading strategies, trading will be complex for them.

I must go for manual trading because I simply think expert advisor will put my tarding capital at stake. I cannot tolerate big risk with my small trading capital.

If you lose your focus on trading, you will get distracted. Some people hear music during trading but I don’t think it makes any difference because when something is related to money, it doesn’t pacify soul until profit is generated.

Follow risk management policy to lower your trading risk. Spread, the difference between the ask and bid price, has to deal with your risk management policy.

Complexity in trading should be avoided because simple trading never confuses a trader. Try to develop simple trading strategy because it will help you gain profit on the market.

Without proper market analysis, it’s really hard to derive profit on the market. Market analysis is of two types including technical and fundamental analyses.

No special degree is needed for Forex trading except for market analysis ability. Global economy analysis is needed to catch the direction of Forex market.

as a new in Forum i think you can start with psychology of school which contains all basic terms and conditions' about trading , happy trading

since then developed strategy that works for me and stopped changing anything,stopped adding or testing new indicators and reading anything related to trading.