• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade of the Year: Bitcoin

If you want to trade Bitcoin, check out our forex courses at Informed Trades

Personally I haven't been a believer in a Bitcoin, and I remain a bit skeptical of its long-term prospects.

But there is no question Bitcoin has been an enormously successful investment for some, as the chart below illustrates.

what is the bitcoin trading i do not anything about it can you explain it for us please here because may be i can trade with it if i find it good way of investment

The issue about trading in bitcoin has been on the lips of some Forex traders with rising question of how to trade in it and what factors would determine its movement. But in this case, is it investing in bitcoin or trading/pairing it with another currency that you mean.

The issue about trading in bitcoin has been on the lips of some Forex traders with rising question of how to trade in it and what factors would determine its movement. But in this case, is it investing in bitcoin or trading/pairing it with another currency that you mean.
Im starting mining bitcoin 3 days ago with 2 GHS/s..Not bad..every 20 minute generate 0.000017 BTC = 0.01094 USD..:)

I know the value of this is over valued right now and since this actually not supported by any monetary value. I really don't know if its worth it to invest and try to trade this. Theirs also no way we can short this so I really don't know if we can make profit in here this late stage.

Everybody that updated about the economic news must be know about bitcoin, and the price also the effect of this new currency, but i don't think it won't stay for long time, even it will the price will be lower than $100, just check at some countries right now this currency is limited , and some of them even ban it, so it is not good in future also the volatility is extremely high.

I really don't understand why its seems this ecurrency is some how legalize. I mean LR has been rated and egold has been raided by US government but its seems bitcoin some how has some leeway. I wondering why is it so.

I really don't understand why its seems this ecurrency is some how legalize. I mean LR has been rated and egold has been raided by US government but its seems bitcoin some how has some leeway. I wondering why is it so.

LR and egold are not cryptocurrencies, which is algorithm based. Moreover, LR allowed easy money laundering as there was no verification process. In the case of bitcoin, each and every coin is linked to a block and can be easily traced to the origin. Moreover LR and e-gold were only wallets for other currencies where as bitcoin is a currency by itself. Also, there is a cap in the number of bitcoins that can ever be mined. These are basic differences which make it unique among others.

I know the value of this is over valued right now and since this actually not supported by any monetary value. I really don't know if its worth it to invest and try to trade this. Theirs also no way we can short this so I really don't know if we can make profit in here this late stage.
Personally, I don't see the USA thinking of such cos it seems they even value the secured nature of the currency but then, I still do not see it getting more popular or value than the way it has already. But then, I think a lot of brokers will initiate using it.

It will be good to trade bitcoin as a part of forex trading. This time, exchangers are beginning to recognize it and more people are seeing it as a good and secure electronic currency. It will make it more and more popular if it is finally accepted.

Personally I haven't been a believer in a Bitcoin, and I remain a bit skeptical of its long-term prospects.

But there is no question Bitcoin has been an enormously successful investment for some, as the chart below illustrates.

Maybe, BTC trading instrument is profitable for few traders! But, I have lost enough money in the last 2 months by trading in this crazy instrument! Yes, during the November-17 I was profitable in there.

Bitcoin trading is much challenging than the FX instruments! Yes, 2017 was a golden year for the buyers; but I see so many losses in the 1st 3 months of 2018. Till now I have no experience on it.

Where is the link of your Forex course? I am really interested.

So, you have to be selective about picking up an advice. Study the market more and more to take a conception about the market because it is congenial.

Best approaches of trading should be followed to earn profit and survive in Forex. As a perfect trading partner, you can go for reliable FX brokers only!

2022 was a glorious year for Bitcoin, however its price swopped down in 2023. Traders are waiting for bitcoin to create bottom line so traders can make another entry.

Upsurge and downturn is a common scenario in Forex market as it’s a financial market. Traders should remain abstain from trading when the market is on upsurge.