• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade management

Leaning from own trading mistake is the best practice! But, we should try to complete our main learning process in the beginning stage of trading!

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck
To be able to become a successful trader in the business of Forex trading we will need to start doing the Hard work and also Planning.

Trade organizations means how many entries to take at a time, lot size selection, control risk ratio etc. This management must bring success for traders.

according to me to avoid the unfortunate risk and losses we have to build a strong money management , otherwise the result of trading can be useless.

The winning rate is increased through better trade management. I don’t take risk beyond my capability because I know it will push me to a massive loss.

Forex won’t be a waste for you if you know how to manage trades in the proper way. Forex is a waste for those who are not innovative and suffer losses every single time. Traders have to be enthusiast and innovative.

To have to good insight on the market, we have to be technically clever. Technical analysis provides traders with trend-specific ideas by identifying support and resistant levels.

A secure broker provides traders with all necessary facilities like high security of funding, good amount of leverage, narrow spread in most of the pairs, flexible margin level, and other facilities moderately.

Better trade management helps a trader reap better profit and better trade management means using appropriate lot size, setting tp and sl in the right position and closing trades at the right position.

Low capital should be preferred initially. And even if you become expert, you should stay carful because it’s not true that experts don’t suffer losses.

If we turn our blind eye to better trade management, we will fail to carry decent amount of profit and even we will have to suffer losses consistently.

Considering how many trades to open a day, lot size adjustment, leverage and margin setup all fall in the category of trade management.