• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Trade for the Future

Successful traders do this guys! They trade for the future. What I mean by this? I mean that they don't trade for what they are seeing at the moment. THey trade for what they see in the future.

For example, a regular trader would sell his USD if he sees that USD is slowly dropping values today. On the other hand, a successful trader upon seeing USD value dropping today, he would buy so much more USD because he sees that a few days or a week from now, USD will rise again.

What do you think?

I don’t think so! Because, I see many pro traders are doing day trading even scalping! So, we can’t say that, pro traders are involved with only long-term trading.

I don’t think so! Because, I see many pro traders are doing day trading even scalping! So, we can’t say that, pro traders are involved with only long-term trading.

Agree with you. We should not limit ourselves or our thoughts to something like that. Some people share their ways of trading and there are many who claim to be pro talk on different places on the internet. But we should not believe everything we see on the internet.

Agree with you. We should not limit ourselves or our thoughts to something like that. Some people share their ways of trading and there are many who claim to be pro talk on different places on the internet. But we should not believe everything we see on the internet.

That’s really true! I have also seen, so many ambiguous screenshots on the social media especially on FaceBook groups! I think, they are not the trader, they are the product marketer!

That’s really true! I have also seen, so many ambiguous screenshots on the social media especially on FaceBook groups! I think, they are not the trader, they are the product marketer!

In Facebook, marketers posts usually goes as he or she will show you the way to tremendous profit and ask people to visit a site or contact them. These are old tactics but I believe these kinds of things still work with newbies or those who are looking for a way to earn.

Successful traders do this guys! They trade for the future. What I mean by this? I mean that they don't trade for what they are seeing at the moment. THey trade for what they see in the future.

For example, a regular trader would sell his USD if he sees that USD is slowly dropping values today. On the other hand, a successful trader upon seeing USD value dropping today, he would buy so much more USD because he sees that a few days or a week from now, USD will rise again.

What do you think?

But I have seen almost 10+ successful Forex traders who are doing the scalping trading! I think, success depends on traders trading skill, not on their style of trading.

For better future, i prefer Long-Term. That is better rather than short term trading which demand fast return from us, and sometimes it make us become more hurry in trading and that will lead us to inconsistency, but i think that is back again to each traders, which one they want to choose

Yes, long time trading view is flexible (only when you have enough trading knowledge) but the problem is it requires enough trading equity! That’s way, a number of new traders are involve with scalping trading mainly.

Trading is a game of predictions and you need to predict the future of a currency pair or commodity on the base of your analysis. Your profit and loss is totally dependent on the strength of your analysis. What do you people think in this regard? I need your answers friends!

Yes, a successdul trader has the long-term approach and he thinks about the things which are possible to happen most probably in the near or far future. You need a halk eye in order to get success here on the forex market. Thanks!

Many peoples do trade for the best future. They knows why they are here in this market. They invest their money on that platform to earn profit from it in the future. They make some planning for the future. This is the best thing they ever do in their lives.

Many peoples do trade for the best future. They knows why they are here in this market. They invest their money on that platform to earn profit from it in the future. They make some planning for the future. This is the best thing they ever do in their lives.

Actually, which traders have enough trading knowledge & experience only they are able to make regular money here! Frankly, trading is not any easy way of money making.

Trading is a long-term process where you have to stay profitable for as long as you can. It is possible only if you have adequate knowledge and practice. I would like to advise you to trade with full confidence. Stay blessed and profitable!

Focus your learning and practice time on that single market in order to excel at it. Once you master one market trading other markets should be easier.

Hello guys! If you really want to get success on this market then you have to think beyond others. The initial entrants in a trade always get more profit than the late comers. So, you have to plan for a long time or for the future. I agree with you in this regard brother!

Trading is a long-term process where you have to stay profitable for as long as you can. It is possible only if you have adequate knowledge and practice. I would like to advise you to trade with full confidence. Stay blessed and profitable!

It’s a good suggestion, closing the profitable trades too early is a common problem; We should keep running our profitable trades as much as we can.

There are numerous traders that exchange the news when it distributes or even before it in the event that they want to foresee the market response. In any case, we realize that the market gets extremely irritated and unpredictable in a couple of minutes when the news, so on the off chance that you are this sort of trader you need to pick a market execution broker that executes the exchanges rapidly. There's in every case some slippage when the market is unstable, so brokers with the littlest slippage are the best for news trading.

There are numerous traders that exchange the news when it distributes or even before it in the event that they want to foresee the market response. In any case, we realize that the market gets extremely irritated and unpredictable in a couple of minutes when the news, so on the off chance that you are this sort of trader you need to pick a market execution broker that executes the exchanges rapidly. There's in every case some slippage when the market is unstable, so brokers with the littlest slippage are the best for news trading.

Trading during the news session is really challenging; so better to leave; I mean closing the trading chart! News trading is only for the good skilled news trader!

It is very important to understand that Forex Trading is a job and trader is not easy profession, but when you start making profit on Forex, you will feel like fish in a water, and become financially independent.

In trading, you have to follow a long time plan. If the trading plan is not right, the trading future will be dark. If you have a 10-20% profit every month, you have to be satisfied with it. If there is a low profit in a month, it is not right to rush to cover that profit. The future of trading will be better if you have to work according to discipline all the time.