• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

to achieve success

success always complicated issue at any sector even Forex trading but it can be achievable of course by means of real patience, otherwise there is no real chance.

Frankly, I don’t have this kind of target; in my trading I focus on my monthly target; but I don’t force myself to make it at anyhow. Because, I believe there is nothing like 100% in Forex.

Knowledge in forex is power. Those who attemp to trade without it make nothing but losses. I wont hide tha fact that some people do trade without knowledge but still make it in forex but no all of us are that lucky. To some it is a matter of how much you know. Dedicate yourself to lesrning and you will definetly see the fruits of your commitment and g=hard work.

beginners always have to learn good knowledge and experience by passing a long time , they should remember there is no short cut way of learning in this market place

if you are active in Forex Forum community , you can find a right broker very easily even though choosing a broker as a most difficult task due to many scams. And it also supportive to increase trading performance very rapidly because of many posts among various subjects.

demo is a place to prove yourself how can you handle trading strategies you have , so, don't ignore the demo , you suggest 3-4 months to stay in here , its a long time for beginners level to keep patience in here, that's why i prefer minimum 1 months for that.

Loss is an inviable part of trading that cannot avoid after passing a long time , but when we making loss , we lost control and trade over and over as a result we become loser ultimately and blame this market place.

i dont believe any percentage, i just believe all about the consistency which is the main core to success at any section even trading place.

when a trader is a newbie in Forex , the first thing he or she should be doing to do more of the learning. The beginner traders do not know which road to take in Forex and that is why they are always getting confused, it is better when they take their practicing and learning very serious so that they can learn better.

right now i have seen from so many posts that many Forex broke cut their leverage ratio . anyone any experience about that ?

you should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

Minimizing the risk is a great skill in Fx trading because every faction of this trading place always contains huge risk. But as a beginner trader due to lack of real trading analysis and minimize the risk is too much impossible, no one can deny it. So, a large investment is not appropriate for the beginners until gathering powerful trading knowledge.

Basically, new traders try to make quick money here; since they have no idea on Forex! Forex is not any shortcut way of money making! It’s a decentralized market; and only pro traders can make money here in a long run!

success is a big deal in this market place because most of the traders who are particularly beginners always become a loser . so be careful guys when trading into this . good luck

For successful trading you need good analysis skills and good risk management skills. You have to emotionless while taking any trading related decision whether it's entry or exit of a trade.

As a trader, I can say that if you want to become successful in this risky market, you have to make a unique and extraordinary trading strategy. A good strategy can make you rich.

To achieve trading success, you have to deal with risk management. Success depends on risk management. The better your trading risk management, the better the trading results. And you have to trade without emotion all the time. If you ever get emotional into trading, you will never be able to achieve success from trading. No matter how good your analysis is, if you don't manage these things, it will be very difficult for you to achieve success from trading.

Patience is an important part of trading. You need more than luck to succeed in trading. You can never make a profit without trading discipline. Discipline can bring success in trading. And trading should always aim at 1: 2 risk rewards. If the risk-reward is good, then the trading result will be good. And no more than 2% risk can be taken in each trade in the account and good analysis has to be done. If these things can be kept right, then it is possible to succeed in trading.

To achieve success, you need to have proper knowledge and experience about the market. It will help you to make a profitable strategy to make money from this market and become successful.